4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SCENE1 color.jpg

Overview:
You will be playing for several different characters(males, females, futas) and their stories are connected to each other in one huge world with different races and creatures. In this game your choices matter and they will determine how will your story develop. Your choices could save lives or lead to a permanent death of some characters. The stories take place in different parts of a historical fictional world where you will encounter many characters with different stories, goals, personalities and races.
Currently, chapter one is being developed and it's about a woman who's trying to remember who she is while overcoming obstacles.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-03
Release Date: 2023-12-28
Developer: TD13 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.6
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac
(v0.6.0): - - - -

sharpys & Wikifeet69 thanks for the links
1.jpg 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.jpg

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
I swear I saw this a while ago and thought it was short and wanted more of that artwork. Please tell me I'm not going crazy by saying there was a demo a while back?

Reactions: Lamer5799

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I swear I saw this a while ago and thought it was short and wanted more of that artwork. Please tell me I'm not going crazy by saying there was a demo a while back?
Maybe it was the Mandela effect, I thought I saw this game on the site too until I check and saw no thread for it so I make a request
Overall it was a fun game with good potential, a bit short and I think the new Patreon update have more event and new area to explore so hopefully someone will leak it soon

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Nice art style
The mix of Banner Saga and Good Girl Goes Bad

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
In this game your choices matter and they will determine how will your story develop.
I hope this is true, but every game that claims this has only two main paths and most choices are meaningless since there are no consequences.

Reactions: Jccurtis

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
The art isn't the most stylish, but definitely good enough to be very stimulating, I wish there was optional quests for different tastes, actual content feels so forced.

Me: "Why are NORSE women so hot?"
Ragnar: "Cause VIKINGS didn't bring back the ugly ones."

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes