Unity Abandoned Feron [Tech Demo] [Freesome]

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
BG.png

Overview:
This is a sandbox game where you can live in fantasy medieval world.

Attention. This is TECH DEMO release, please read developer notes.

Thread Updated: 2021-06-13
Release Date: 2021-06-13
Developer: Freesome F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: Tech Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
This is Unity game so it can ask for connection permission. This is core engine feature, I don't how to remove, sorry for inconvenience

0.png 1.png 2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hello and good luck, but ....
Screen 3: You see 3 women, but 5 names are listed. Will there be more such inconsistencies?

Screen 2: Implies pictures to accompany the story, as does your anounce regarding a 2D artist. What can we expect? Your own art or pictures from the net?

Reactions: |||Byo|||

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Screen 3: You see 3 women, but 5 names are listed. Will there be more such inconsistencies?

Screen 2: Implies pictures to accompany the story, as does your anounce regarding a 2D artist. What can we expect? Your own art or pictures from the net?
Hi, thanks for reply.
Screen 3: there is 5 women in description and 5 buttons with names.
Screen 2: I am going to use pictures from net for now, but they are just for navigation, everything else is text-only for now. If I will be able to get 2D artist - I will try to use pictures in my game.

Reactions: blargballs

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Hi, thanks for reply.
Screen 3: there is 5 women in description and 5 buttons with names.
Screen 2: I am going to use pictures from net for now, but they are just for navigation, everything else is text-only for now. If I will be able to get 2D artist - I will try to use pictures in my game.
I appreciate that, while I love me some Dark Souls 3, it feels weird seeing a screenshot of it as the main menu picture.

That said, colour me interested. Always up for some text-based games, and all these QSP and RAGS (neither of which I can get to work) games are driving me nuts.

Hendaron

Dec 11, 2018
Well, gave it a quick whirl
Everything that is there seems to work at first glance
My most major critique would be the writing, but I can tell english isn't your first language and I've seen worse
I'll keep an eye on this, since it made me think a bit of BitLife

And yeah, as mentioned above, the text when you pay the fee and enter the brothel always says there are three women, even if there are actually four or five

Good luck with the development!

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017

your character don't believe two of them are actual women.

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I mean your text.
You open the door and see three women.
Oooooh, yes, you're right, sorry. Thanks, I will fix it.

Well, gave it a quick whirl
Everything that is there seems to work at first glance
My most major critique would be the writing, but I can tell english isn't your first language and I've seen worse
I'll keep an eye on this, since it made me think a bit of BitLife

And yeah, as mentioned above, the text when you pay the fee and enter the brothel always says there are three women, even if there are actually four or five

Good luck with the development!
Hi, yeah, English is not my first language. And I little bit rough with writing in general too. Can you tell me where you did not like my writing (so I will try to fix it)? Thanks.

Hendaron

Dec 11, 2018
Oooooh, yes, you're right, sorry. Thanks, I will fix it.

Hi, yeah, English is not my first language. And I little bit rough with writing in general too. Can you tell me where you did not like my writing (so I will try to fix it)? Thanks.
It's mostly grammatical errors; mostly missing articles (the, a, an)

1623673079533.png

'You arrived at the local brothel. You come inside and see a pretty receptionist.'

Similarly for the following text:
1623673767890.png
'You give money to the the receptionist and she allows you to go inside. You open a/the door and see three women. (<- single woman, multiple women)

There's probably a few other errors but I need to leave for work now, I'll take another look later tonight.