Seeking Corruption game where a Female player does the corrupting?

LustyPixels

Sep 6, 2019
Do any of you know of a game where you play a female character, and do the corrupting, rather than the classic male protagonist - female victim?

Oct 26, 2017
You'd have to define corruption, but if mind control counts, there's Adventure High. Protagonist can be set to female.

If you want more subtle corruption, there are many, really, it all depends on what you want.
Text, 3D, 2D? And the genre - RPG, adventure...?

Query example (replace the last part with the tag IDs you don't want or just leave as is and it'll be ignored, also keep in mind it's far from failproof as the corruption is not attached to a gender, and female protagonist isn't always right either)

Oct 26, 2017
So by "do the corrupting", i understand it as an intentional act that affects another person.

Star Knightess Aura
Mistress vs. Slave
The Company
Family Infestation
Parasite Infection
Are the tags super off on the first one or is it just me being dumb again? They make it sound (and look like) the MC goes full maledom corruption on females, and is a male protagonist with no option for a female protag (or no dicks for that matter).

Other than that, yeah, would 100% recommend Mistress vs Slave as well. :)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are the tags super off on the first one or is it just me being dumb again? They make it sound (and look like) the MC goes full maledom corruption on females, and is a male protagonist with no option for a female protag (or no dicks for that matter).

Other than that, yeah, would 100% recommend Mistress vs Slave as well. :)
It's the wrong link, lol. Fixed. It's dual-protag, though you spend much more time playing the one that's being corrupted.