EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Family Infestation title.jpg

Overview:
You play from the perspective of Zoe, an 18 year old university student at home for the summer. Under the influence of a friendly if not rather pushy alien parasite, she embarks on a lust-filled quest to corrupt and infest the members of her immediate family. As the player, you will get to steer Zoe through her quest, helping her find ways to seduce those close to her, set up a harmonious and efficient breeding machine, and dominate the home, the street, the city and then, who knows … maybe the world?​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-10
Release Date: 2020-12-20
Developer: Pizznazz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Family Infestation title.jpg 1594305921638.png 1594305954206.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
If you have any questions about the game which haven't been answered above then send them my way and I will do my best to answer them

Reactions: Pizznazz

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
You can do the same here, both me and atomic are testers. We can answer your questions and if you have any suggestions we would love to hear them

Reactions: Pizznazz

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Gonna post a bit of feedback right away, just from initial impressions:
The writing is pretty good, very good balance of expressive waffling and simple descriptions for things that do not require expanding on. The "Fucking Normie" bit made me laugh, ngl.
I would however mention something that is more of a personal preference. From the inital outlines of the game, it seems like it's going more in a mind-break direction rather than symbiosis. Which is kinda lame, since why would you even create the human character you are meant to corrupt if the eventuality is to wipe them away entirely. It would make more sense to either play as the worm thing itself and make the human character blank, or for the eventual goal to be more symbiotic in nature.
But again, everything's good so far, so maybe the writing is going to be decent enough to carry the concept.

MemesAreLife

Feb 23, 2018
Gonna post a bit of feedback right away, just from initial impressions:
The writing is pretty good, very good balance of expressive waffling and simple descriptions for things that do not require expanding on. The "Fucking Normie" bit made me laugh, ngl.
I would however mention something that is more of a personal preference. From the inital outlines of the game, it seems like it's going more in a mind-break direction rather than symbiosis. Which is kinda lame, since why would you even create the human character you are meant to corrupt if the eventuality is to wipe them away entirely. It would make more sense to either play as the worm thing itself and make the human character blank, or for the eventual goal to be more symbiotic in nature.
But again, everything's good so far, so maybe the writing is going to be decent enough to carry the concept.
Thank you for the feedback, there’s still a lot of back ground planning of what new scenes and content will be added. V0.3 was just released today

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
this game is quite well developed for an early 0.3 version even with multiple stages of the main story.
its nice to have puzzles to solve that make you think where to go next instead of having stupid "train 25 days doing exactly the same" grind that most html games put you through. but what i would love to see is an "you reached the end of this route for the current version" message for the different characters. also some of the character routes are blocked until you progressed with another one for no reason even if the actions have no logical impact on the other route

[Find Dad in Greenhouse] locks [Make Mom jealous]. Thats good and logical.
[Talk to Mom about Dad] locks [Tease Bro]. Makes no sense.

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
this game is quite well developed for an early 0.3 version even with multiple stages of the main story.
its nice to have puzzles to solve that make you think where to go next instead of having stupid "train 25 days doing exactly the same" grind that most html games put you through. but what i would love to see is an "you reached the end of this route for the current version" message for the different characters. also some of the character routes are blocked until you progressed with another one for no reason even if the actions have no logical impact on the other route
your review is greatly appreciated and your suggestions will be brought before Pizznazz if they haven't been mentioned already

If you would like to you can come over to the discord server and bring up your thoughts about the game there

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I'm kind of split with the mother's route on one hand I like that we made her a incest woman(even though we just reawakened that part of her because she slept with her brother in the past) but on the other hand I thought she was gonna be turned into a club/bar slut which would have been so much better, but their is one thing bugging me on where do I plant the surveillance organisms?, the only places I have found were our room and the bathroom.

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
I'm kind of split with the mother's route on one hand I like that we made her a incest woman(even though we just reawakened that part of her because she slept with her brother in the past) but on the other hand I thought she was gonna be turned into a club/bar slut which would have been so much better, but their is one thing bugging me on where do I plant the surveillance organisms?, the only places I have found were our room and the bathroom.
those are the only location for the surveillance organisms just now, there will be more locations added in future updates

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes