HTML - Abandoned - Family Infestation [v0.3.4] [Pizznazz]

1. 5.00 star(s)

jtmageettorx

For a text-based game I enjoyed this so much. The story and interactions must really captivated me . My only suggestion is to add pictures, even if AI-generated, it would really enhance the overall experience. This visual element could really bring the game to life and make it even more engaging. I hope you appreciate the feedback and I look forward to the next update. Happy gaming!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Daisies

Despite being fairly unfinished, what you do get is absolutely kino. Do think its worth playing through once and the only reason its not 5 stars is because it likely will never be finished. (EDIT: Fuck it, it deserves 5 stars regardless)
    Unfortunately, in terms of sex scenes, you only get as far as fellatio with the father. But everything leading up to it is incredible, and I normally hate this kind of premise.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hansstream

Excellent building up of tension, the writing is done very well. There are some odd things here and there that I could suggest improvements on but overall this game is very enjoyable- just wish there was more of it
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SexySombra

I liked that you don't start in creative mode, story unravels with some logic to it, game has some events which are thought out (Especially important to Incest stories), only minus is I didn't have enough, and that's why I didn't really understand why there were 2 "branching" paths for two characters, both story lines were great but didn't lead to different outcomes, and that is why I'd prefer having just one of the same quality but longer, at least in the beginning. Regardless I loved the game and am crossing my fingers hoping to see the project resurrected. <3
  5. 5.00 star(s)

feror123

This was amazing! Dont be fooled by the simple design and HTML based nature of this game. Didn't except I would like some of the more odd tags, but fantastic writing. Its a slow burner, but that doesn't mean there are a shortage of h-scenes. There isn't a lot of gameplay per se, but still enough to keep you involved.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Vvsttannat

Easily one of the best text-based erotic games out there and shows a lot of promise.

It's amazingly well written and has more than enough content for a few good wanks even at v0.3.4. Its descriptions are short and concise, but they have a lot of potency that other authors' games can't achieve over their entire duration.

The game's pretty straight forward and doesn't seem to have any excruciating stat/money grinding BS like many others have, which is always a plus. The story's engaging and the character's feel real, so seeing their development is a great experience!

My only hope is that it keeps growing and adding more kinks along the way.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Falkata

Очень понравился подход к изложению истории - увлекает. Есть ощущение настоящей истории, а не по типу - трах-тибитох и всё, уже в дамках и пользуешься всем и вся.
    Правда, единственное НО - хотелось бы новых прод и развития событий ))) Но это всегда так 0=)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

colombusohio

Well on its way to becoming one of the cleanest, most well written twine games on the site, with plenty of fun and kink along the way.

Seems to be moving along with substantial content updates without promising too much or getting bogged down in unattainable goals.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SimonWilliamson

This is some great fucked-up weird alien and incest stuff. Love it. (y)

I wouldn't have minded some images as well, but the text is pretty sexy on its own. The game doesn't suffer for the lack of pictures.

Only real point of criticism is the colour-coding on the text. It's a little inconsistent, and visually annoying that punctuation in colour-coded passages is left white.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

jonas132

I'm usually don't play text-only games, but I'm happy I gave this one a try. The writing is excellent! It's not your boring walls of text, it's really imagery and hot.
    Its kinks are a bit over the top, so be advised if you find some of the tags disturbing.
    My only issue with this game is its linear structure. As many corruption paths are intervened, you can't divert much from the flow. So the game feels a bit like a visual novel, except that it's not visual. Maybe this will be changed with more content planned.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Signtist

Great concept with great writing to back it up! Certainly not a genre for everyone, but if you're into what this game has to offer, you won't be disappointed. Still a bit early in development, but the developer gives progress updates pretty often on discord, so it's just a matter of time before this game matures into a classic!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 22298

Games on here that actually have engaging, sexy writing that actually feels like a human being wrote it are few and far between, and this is a pretty good example of it.

It's still in early devlopment in terms of content (although what it has now is nothing to sneeze at), but I'm very excited to see how it looks in the future.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

zephrates

I tried the latest release, and while there are things that I liked about the game, I can't rate it above average at this point.
    On the pro side, it seems to be well written, and dialog seems natural.
    On the con side, it's either broken, or badly needs some sort of indication when you have reached the end of current content. I have received the magazine for Terry, and the lingerie for Joan, but still cannot interact with either, the hint I get suggests ordering the items I already have.
    It also seems like some paths are dependent on others for progression, even though I can discern no logical reason for the dependency.
    The final con for me (your mileage may vary) is that most of the kinks appear to be unavoidable. I can see that being difficult to avoid in a game like this, but it might be worth looking into give how polarizing some content can be.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Haspes

Love the way the story develops. Slow burn corruption, justification from her.... Friend. And a a wide variety of NPC's to enjoy. Always loved games and stories like this, and the Dev is doing a fantastic job so far.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Felicia Smith

Pretty damn nice. I really like how twisted that is and how slowly but surely it builds. I really do appreciate the fact that scene variation (like the anal / vag parasite) are completly different scenes with no cheap word switching systems, everyword is unique to the scene.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

SilverMeringue

Excellent writing, creative scenarios, and compelling build-up. The characters behave in fairly believable ways (for such an extraordinary situation), and the development so far makes me eager to see what follows.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

You know what I was on the fence about giving the game four or five stars. I ultimately decided to go with five stars as you see mainly because all the pros about this game well outweigh my one complaint.

When it comes to all the great things about this game the writing is fantastic, not only does it truly paint a picture for the reader of what is going on, allowing them to really see it in the theater of the mind, but the pacing and world building of the story is simply amazing.

I have to admit I wasn't sure that this kind of story would be my personal cup of tea, but the more I read the more I wanted to go on and learn what happens next. I wasn't turned away by the alien of it all like I thought I might be. This would be a great entry point into that genre for anyone who might be interested in the subject.

With the first section of the game the pacing was wonderful, always feeling like there is something to do next that slowly but surly keeps moving the story forward. And I understand why the day and time of day mechanics were brought into it. I think the only failing of the mechanics is in the most recent update lacking in familial content to go along with them.

My only complaint, and this happens with many of HTML games, is that there is no indicator for when the player has reached the end of the current content. Aside from spending an hour or so clicking, going and searching every location at every time of day on every day. Which can be rather frustrating leaving the reader/player feeling like they are going in circles trying to find something that isn't there.

Along with that is the objectives tab on the sidebar of the game, it would be a great place to put a small message of "you've reached the end of this update." however it never crossed out building a nest when the nest was fully built and at full capacity. Perhaps with the new mechanics (day/time of day) it would be wise to make small objectives that can even hint as to when and where the next step is. It might be a little hand holdy, but it's better than the player chasing down nothing, not knowing what to do next.

But, with all that being said, many pros and only one con, I have to give this game the five stars it deserves and I will be watching this one closely looking forward to the next update.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Jackmann

Writing is great, story is compelling. Not a fan of required besatility, but it was painless enough to just skip past reading those scene.

We need more well written text-based games, you're doing the adult-game scene a great service here. Looking forward to more of this.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Twisted Dreamer

This is really good... like really REALLY good... I've been waiting for a game more like this and this is one of the best I've played it really got me excited... I'd love to see a renpy version with 3D renders but I think the author purposely went down this route as it's a very detailed erotica with very well done English (probably the best writing detail I've actually seen)...

I wish we had more content like this!

Also I'm not at all a fan of bestiality or the whole sci-fi alien parasite stuff when I see things like that on F95Zone I normally click away but I'm glad I didn't as it handles those themes really well the alien parasite is more like a pervert corrupting her and the I even enjoyed the bestiality bit with the peanut butter the whole smearing it for the dog to eat her out? Golden...

Really really impressed this is like a gateway drug into me enjoying some new fetishes too. Thank you x
  20. 5.00 star(s)

taliontt

As of 0.3 this game (or interactive novel) has a decent amount of content and I can see it setting up for some really exciting progression in the future. Worth checking out now and in the future!

The story-line currently doesn't branch much but there's hints to more decisions/splits in the future. The story does a great job in getting deep into the mind-control & infestation theme while maintaining the steady pacing of a incest corruption plot. Sprinkle in some pregnancy and (optional) bestiality and you have a truly perverted soup. Mmmm