EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
What is 9-nine-:NewEpisode?

This is a sequel to the 9-nine- series. It contains short after stories for each heroine.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-19
Release Date: 2022-03-18
Developer: Palette
Publisher: Sekai Project
Censored: No (N/A)
Version: 1.0
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: LINK
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks to BaasB for sharing.

img_mainvisual.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
this is just making me want to see Yoichi's path now. we know so little about him and how did he end up being like that. and if its possible for overlord to change him.

Reactions: Motlot32

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
this is just making me want to see Yoichi's path now. we know so little about him and how did he end up being like that. and if its possible for overlord to change him.
Episode 4 already explained Yoichi's character, and if Overlord could change him

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
we just got 1-2 sentence about him man. that can't be enough.
He wasn't made to be a very deep character, he's born as a mad beast, and stayed like this until the end, even during the final fight when he got destroyed by the protagonist, he never wonder if what he did was wrong (in fact he knew it was wrong, but didn't care, and even liked it because of that), so there's no room for redemption, as it was all about his way of thinking (and it became even worse because of the special powers, especially with Overlord)

What I would like to see about him is how he would have evolve in a world without any special powers, and if he would murder there too, but that's all, since the rest is already told by the other games

Aruaytin

Sep 27, 2017
What a wonderful series. I wouldn't call it the best, but any VN that leaves me a bit sad that it's over is a good one in my book.

All that's left is the complete version. Though I'll probably buy it to show my support and maybe Palette will consider making a sequel with Sophitia as a heroine