Seeking A 2D game with breeding where you can use your children in combat?

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a 2D game, preferably a RPG or a text-based game, where you can breed children and use them in combat ? If possible, no strategy or managment game.

I've played Lilith's Throne and Naedoko's daemon Ground, and I plan to play its sequel (or prequel? idk). I know of the Corruption of Champions games by Fenoxo, but you can't use your children in combat in those games.

There's also Flying Princess, which was a nice game with quite a bit of content, but there's not much else to do in it. I've also played Tentacles Thrive, although I never managed to win a single fight cuz I suck.

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Naedoko's daemon Ground, and I plan to play its sequel (or prequel? idk).
Assuming you mean "Naedoko Dungeon Chronicle" It is neither, but rather just a predecessor to "Naedoko Demon's Ground", as it was both created and takes place earlier than Demon's Ground (was just a LOT later to be translated to english).

Other than that I can't quite think of any other games like that, but would certainly be interested if any are found :)

Reactions: LS47

Niajj

Aug 30, 2017
There's 'Flying Princess' which has gameplay similar to Angry Birds: fling your characters into the air, and land near certain monsters to make monster-girl babies which become units you can use. 2D with pixel-art. Not really an RPG, but it's not a strategy or management game either.

Reactions: LS47

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
There's 'Flying Princess' which has gameplay similar to Angry Birds: fling your characters into the air, and land near certain monsters to make monster-girl babies which become units you can use. 2D with pixel-art. Not really an RPG, but it's not a strategy or management game either.
Oh yeah, I've played this game too, thank you for reminding me of it. It was great (despite the stock assets and the janky physics, but that's in a lot of Japanese H games). I'll add it tomy original comment.