3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title plan A 2.png

Overview:
Forced to work on a passenger ship as a servant, Eris finds herself praying for a way out of her situation. When one fateful day, she finds her prayers answered, the results are not what she bargained for. The ship is unexpectedly struck by a powerful storm, causing it capsize. The next thing she knows, she awakes on a mysterious island. What brought her here, and for what purpose? Eris must begin exploring the island to find out. Features: Classic turn-based RPG Explore a mysterious island Battle monster to become stronger Gather seeds to power up

Thread Updated: 2019-10-04
Release Date: 2019-10-04
Developer/Publisher: Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You/Kagura Games -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extra: Full Save

Fairy H.png goblin H.png Interpersonal H_Holded_Desperation_HL None.png Magical Beast H_non pregnant.png Minotaur_pregnant_brown.png Slugs H_2 body_section_ejaculation_brown.png Slugs H_pregnant_no section_brown.png Temptation_open leg_stomach_pregnant_brown.png Tentacle creature H_open leg.png

Last edited by a moderator:

azginkedyy

Feb 10, 2018
Full save
- - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
I dont understand how this works. I guess I have to collect these stat up seeds and feed them to the partner and continue breeding until I get a partner thats strong enough. But either that doesnt work or its grindy as fuck

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
Really liking the story and whatnot, but it seems like i havent figured out how to actually make progress

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes