3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
Game over conditions? Does pregnancy cause it? Lose fight and raped game over?

JH737

Nov 14, 2018
This game seems great, but its kinda broken, it keeps telling me it can not find some of the audio files

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Really liking the story and whatnot, but it seems like i havent figured out how to actually make progress
Same here bud.
What seems to work is keep breeding with one kind of monster. It seems the amount of births is directly tied to the strenght of the offspring. What I did is these trade in events like from the pig where you get these seeds until I got a pig that had 1100 hp and 90 strenght and defense and with that i was able to defeat the goblins.
Also it seems that you are not supposed to fight the creatures that are next to your starting point but rather walk around and try which species looks like you can defeat.
Whats sad about this is that with this method the game forces you to watch the same boring, belly swelling and birthing scenes over and over again.

Reactions: hecknuts

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Same here bud.
What seems to work is keep breeding with one kind of monster. It seems the amount of births is directly tied to the strenght of the offspring. What I did is these trade in events like from the pig where you get these seeds until I got a pig that had 1100 hp and 90 strenght and defense and with that i was able to defeat the goblins.
Also it seems that you are not supposed to fight the creatures that are next to your starting point but rather walk around and try which species looks like you can defeat.
Whats sad about this is that with this method the game forces you to watch the same boring, belly swelling and birthing scenes over and over again.

Boring belly swelling birthing scenes?

It's called "life"

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Same Dev that did Pregcess of Zev(something) a game I'm still trying to re-translate....

So probably well worth a look, thanks for the upload!

Oh that's great news! and here I though Machine translated games were doomed because they "already are in English" I'm been vocal about that in the past actually. I wish you luck.

Derawrgon

Apr 30, 2018
Full save
- - - -
Dunno if I'm missing something, but I tried using these and it just came out with a save with nothing unlocked/done. If the game is just the same CGs over and over, I'll take a full save. But can't get this one to work.

Reactions: Furnox
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes