RPGM - Completed - Trapped on Monster Island [v1.01] [ Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You/Kagura Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

obromacare

I love this developer, and while I'm glad he's learned from his mistakes...this game has tons of them.

Pros:
    -FMC is hot. She's reluctantly submissive, and that's hard to properly find in games nowadays
    -Diversity in mobs, so you can see her getting molested by multiple monsters.
    -Pregnancy content if you're into that. I'm not, but if you are... 80% of the game revolves around being pregnant.
    -Different outfits are hot, and FMC comments on each one. They don't really DO much, but its nice.

Cons:
    -The grind is atrocious. Like, it isn't even fun or challenging. It's a mindless time waster with 0 strategy, so you don't have much incentive to grind or be immersed in the game.
    -No "direction" to follow. You just kinda mindlessly roam around, and hope that you're doing the right thing...all while being railed by a pig and avoiding RNG encounters.

LPULY's games are excellent, and I'm glad he's only been improving with each release. However, I recommend you skip this one, or at least just download a save to look at the gallery. I promise you, the grind is NOT worth it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Yamfarmer127

Gameplay is grindy and repetitive. Its gameplay is pretty much just sex -> rest and birth -> if kid is strong enough, progress or else just repeat the process.

CG is equally repetitive. Each monster has one consensual, two non-consensual (preg and non-preg) CG. That’s about it. Dialog is very formulaic throughout all of them too. This game really could’ve benefitted from a corruption system of sorts, at least that would make it so that the dialog changes as you progress. Or maybe simply just had more CGs.

As for the kinks, I’m personally more into preg stuff so I’ll focus on that in this review. Watching heroine grow is pretty nice ig, but I wish the sizes would change depending on what you are carrying. NO birth CG though, for anyone wondering - the birth is just instant and same dialog for every creature, which is a bit dissapointing.
    TL;DR: Great concept, bad execution.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

PROs:

+more unique gameplay’wise than most H rpgmaker games. (breeding sandbox essentially)
    +okay’ish scenes
    CONs

-low amount of scenes
    -not much of CG variation
    -grindy
    -gets dull fast…
    Comments

Monster breeding sandbox type of hentai game… get “blessings” breed with monsters, make your monsters stronger, defeat bosses…. that’s about it.

Game has more unique approach than a lot of hentai rpg maker games… but aside that ♥♥♥♥ all happens and is rather dull game. Put time elsewhere…
    DROPPED
    4/10
  4. 4.00 star(s)

TechPaladin

Really erotic plot scenario where you must be protected by the father of your child, and great scenes. grinding is required to level up monsters unless you use a full save file. Enjoyed it but did feel like I wasted some time.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Exeon

I would've liked this better if I got to choose my first partner to have my first child with rather than being thrown right into a forced scene of a stupid ugly ass pig thing whose sprite looks like the default RPGM pig, would've liked a minotaur but even their sprite isn't unique. In fact there's like no unique sprites, damn near everything bipedal including minotaur's have the same weird colored ogre sprite, at least the CG art is okay I suppose.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Cumknuckles

Brilliant and super inspired concept focused on pregnancy and being the mother of all creatures.
    Gameplay is pretty nice though figuring out at what point are you strong enough to progress is a bit tricky and you might easily end up grinding longer than you need to, there's basically no meaningful random combat and it's entirely about preparing to defeat the roughly 10 bosses which you can do in nearly any order(some obviously being more natural than others).
    Beating all of the camps didn't really take me any grinding but for the guardians I ended up being too strong since I assumed they'd be much harder(not being able to see their health kind of sucks since you'll have no idea how close you were to beating them) so spent a while without even trying to beat them after failing a few times.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

rinrom

So we have an ultra long opening with only one lewd artwork on the boat (gang raped with the sailor men)! I'm into bestiality, but I didn't have the patience to get to that part.
    This is a lazy game and there are much better games out there!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Azul Messiah

Loved the perspective of being weak and dependent on a stronger companion. Also nailed it on how a normal person would react being trapped on an island with monsters. It does get a little tedious with the low energy and being unable to walk far without a rest though.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

dnm13

despite some others finding this game is a disappointment, I myself is actually impressed on this since the game heavily focused on interspecies + pregnancy with incest flavor for those who love the genre.

CONS :
    -The opening is a long-ass story that would make you think the game is actually a VN / eroge at first, but it's necessary to follow the whole to get you into the game's atmosphere

-The game is a hell of gameplay (in bad way). There's no experience point (exp) system. the only way to have a good partner is from repeated mating with stronger male, even if that means that male is your own child (this is a plus actually :p ).

-They can make some work on the CG. Not that the quality is bad, not even close to not-good. But the variety is lacking.

-You need to breed a strong male to be able to unlcock each area (monster nest subjugation), makes the game much more on the repetitive side at times.

PROS:
    +The game is focused strongly on the interspecies tag, combined with pregnancy and incest. Might be not for you if you don't like interspecies (monster), but if you do then I would recommend this game.

+No censor on the CG (yeah nobody likes those weirds pixels on the crotch)

+The game is rich on text

+You can actually have a consent sex with the monsters. Rarely found on h games

+This game is more like a sandbox of interspecies mating
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Nope

Generally speaking I really enjoy games with a pregnancy theme. This game however, is kinda bad. It isn't terrible or unplayable. Just uninspired. I could probably forgive some of the bad gameplay if the game had more variance in the CGs. I could probably forgive the limited CGs if the gameplay was good. Unfortunately the game is a combination of bad gameplay and limited CGs.