3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
You can just choose the "skip to ending" option in the beginning if you just want to see the recollection room (in the main menu). Tho it's mostly just variations in dialogue of like 5-6 scenes, unless I'm missing something.

Reactions: hecknuts

SilverGhost07

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone know what audio/se/ejaculation(short) 10 means in this game becasuse thats what's popping on my screen on the openning ship scene?

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Okay so played through the game and the endings are very interesting I have to say. All the monsters you either become the bride too the tribe of them or be a sex slave with the exception of the Minotaur's ending since there is only one until you breed with him. In the Minotaur's ending you legit becomes it's wife and he is very protective of you, so that's interesting. So out of all the ending's that involve the monsters The Minotaur is my fav next to the orcs. Also as a tip if you choose to skip everything and unlock the cg I recommend you don't start off that one if you plan to continue playing for the fact that you only have the demonic pig as a blood bond it would mean you have to go around the island getting pregnant again to reach certain places. Also if you choose to unlock every cg and wonder where it is you have to exit too the main menu and just click recollection room, everything should be unlocked.

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Okay so played through the game and the endings are very interesting I have to say. All the monsters you either become the bride too the tribe of them or be a sex slave with the exception of the Minotaur's ending since there is only one until you breed with him. In the Minotaur's ending you legit becomes it's wife and he is very protective of you, so that's interesting. So out of all the ending's that involve the monsters The Minotaur is my fav next to the orcs.
Add spoiler for you. As that is needed

Reactions: JKingJP

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
is animated or just pictures?
Someone will correct me if I am wrong but I dont think so. I know when I unpacked it, I didnt notice anything that would be animation.

Reactions: Farofero
Dec 3, 2018
I don't get why the game is so intent on making you deal with the pigs. Why can't you just choose? Not to mention the difficulty of traveling when you can only go 68 steps before resting and yet again when resting it forces... pigs. Horrible design.

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Okay so played through the game and the endings are very interesting I have to say. All the monsters you either become the bride too the tribe of them or be a sex slave with the exception of the Minotaur's ending since there is only one until you breed with him. In the Minotaur's ending you legit becomes it's wife and he is very protective of you, so that's interesting. So out of all the ending's that involve the monsters The Minotaur is my fav next to the orcs. Also as a tip if you choose to skip everything and unlock the cg I recommend you don't start off that one if you plan to continue playing for the fact that you only have the demonic pig as a blood bond it would mean you have to go around the island getting pregnant again to reach certain places. Also if you choose to unlock every cg and wonder where it is you have to exit too the main menu and just click recollection room, everything should be unlocked.
Where did you find the Minotaur's area? I can't seem to find him

Reactions: sparrow_rose

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The Faeries are censored.

The moment the guardian appeared, I found the game already less interesting. But played it a while anyway.

Couldn't find out how not to get gangraped by other species.

The game could need a patch which gives 999 steps before the MC needs a pause...

Rastafoo and swmas
Just out of curiosity, but what's wrong with Kagura Games?
From what I have seen so far they haven't any good sex scenes.

Sometimes interesting ideas, but do not give the games much love. Detective Girl for example has many fantastic ideas, but missing detective cases, or if the MC likes sex, she can't think logically, only think with her vagina (game description mostly, not that there are detective cases later)... Most skills and items are mostly useless or not often used.

Tried today ToMI, nice idea, but not really interesting to play and do not really offer anything interesting sex scenes.

I tried few other games, but they feel like massproduction. More games get them more money.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Where did you find the Minotaur's area? I can't seem to find him
You find the Minotaur on the east side of the island you have to go through the Fairies first. When you enter the tribes of fairies and after you beat them go right. Once you go into the cave stick left and once you head up and exit the cave you should see another cave he should be there. Also on the right side of the cave you should see two entrances the left one is a resting area with a bolder, remove that and you should find the engagement ring. The right entrance should be the fire shrine.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017

Sometimes interesting ideas, but do not give the games much love. Detective Girl for example has many fantastic ideas, but missing detective cases, or if the MC likes sex, she can't think logically, only think with her vagina (game description mostly, not that there are detective cases later)... Most skills and items are mostly useless or not often used.

Tried today ToMI, nice idea, but not really interesting to play and do not really offer anything interesting sex scenes.

I tried few other games, but they feel like massproduction. More games get them more money.
Kagura Games does not make the games, they only translate japanese games to english and act as a publisher of sorts. So the fault is on the developers they pick then, or japanese games in general xD Fallen Makina was awesome for me though.

SilverGhost07

Jun 18, 2018
To Developer or the programmer. you need to fix the game settings or mechanics, i cant play it with game shuting out from pop up saying audio/se/ejaculation(short) 10 or audio/se/ejaculation(long) 1? i dont even know that means, or how to change it, or bypass it to play the game.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017

I think you need to play more, like Fallen Makina, Sister Travel, Meritocracy of the Oni Blade, etc, h-games that have great H-scenes and story. Also Kagura Games doesn't create those games, they translate existing japanese hgames and then publish them to the west, and unlike a certain company that got their money through pure buggy MTL *looking at Sakuragames*, they have high quality translation and are benevolent enough to give us an uncensored version (no mosaic) of the game. I don't think there's any other better company than Kagura Games when it comes to translating indie H-RPG in a consistent and professional way.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes