3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
You find the Minotaur on the east side of the island you have to go through the Fairies first. When you enter the tribes of fairies and after you beat them go right. Once you go into the cave stick left and once you head up and exit the cave you should see another cave he should be there. Also on the right side of the cave you should see two entrances the left one is a resting area with a bolder, remove that and you should find the engagement ring. The right entrance should be the fire shrine.
Thanks I found the minotaur But how do you use the engagement ring? I can't seem to use it

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
About the audio files... I've just took a look into my audio/SE folder. It only has four "ejaculation..." files.
  1. ejaculation Cream Pie (Long) 1.wav
  2. ejaculation Cream Pie (short) 10.wav
  3. ejaculation Going out (long) 1.wav
  4. ejaculation Going out (short) 8.wav
If the code really asks for "ejaculation(long) 1", it's no surprise they get an error. Was the game since then updated maybe?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
About the audio files... I've just took a look into my audio/SE folder. It only has four "ejaculation..." files.
  1. ejaculation Cream Pie (Long) 1.wav
  2. ejaculation Cream Pie (short) 10.wav
  3. ejaculation Going out (long) 1.wav
  4. ejaculation Going out (short) 8.wav
If the code really asks for "ejaculation(long) 1", it's no surprise they get an error. Was the game since then updated maybe?
Since they are trying to start the game which they got from downloading the archive from one of the links in the opening post, the same as everyone else's... I highly doubt that that is the source of the problem.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Im stuck in the ship, the girl says that she can sleep in the storage room, but I enter the storage room and nothing happens.
She can't sleep in the storage room. She just thinks she might be able to.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Thanks I found the minotaur But how do you use the engagement ring? I can't seem to use it
You use the engagement ring when you beat the game. Walk to the minotaur and he will propose too you and note that he has to be the original minotaur can't be your kids.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
The opening was so long I thought I was playing a Visual Novel.
This is beyond depressing.
I agree. Personally, I skipped the whole opening scenes. I don't know your protag. She gets raped over and over, and then yet again. Cool, and how so original.

Why should I care ? The introductory blabberings are a perfect waste of time, a very Japanese thing to do to start a eroge, and which I suspect does nothing to get a Western audience "in the mood". To me, it did nothing, quite the contrary. If I didn't have the skip button available, I would have quit before reaching the island.

Anyone found the minotaur area?
It's reached through conquering the orc area I presume, but then it begs the question "where the fuck is the dog/hound area" ? For a *bestiality* game, there are things which should be a given. The author should go back to school, and revise their classics.

Instead, the game gives us goblins that are somehow stronger than humans. This is laughable. Even the puniest female human should be able to beat a goblin one on one. Common mythology dictates hat goblins only pose a threat in large numbers.

Really liking the story and whatnot, but it seems like i havent figured out how to actually make progress
I'm with you. There is no experience to get after winning a battle from what I could see, only some rare "upgrades" to gather here and there. After walking around a couple of screens, the game always sends us back to the camp.

Thing is, there is nothing to do there, except rest. Are we really supposed to watch the repetitive birthing screen over and over, for each species, till the end of the game ? Where is the actual gameplay ?

All in all, this game is so utterly boring that it doesn't deserve your consideration, even if you're curious after reading its DLsite description, like I was.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izaminy Loquendo

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
where is the fourth gem??? i found the 4 seals, but only 3 gems; and also how to gain "ecstasy mucus skill"?
dnno what's the trick, but on my system heroine has a face in all scenes....

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
I agree. Personally, I skipped the whole opening scenes. I don't know your protag. She gets raped over and over, and then yet again. Cool, and how so original.

Lad, the opening is kind of part of the story, it sets the tone, world, and characterization of the protagonist, if you just want to skip story then why not just look up the cgs as opposed to actually playing the game? (And actually, having a protagonist thats already broken in and a long-time slave is actually fairly original.)

That being said, despite the cool mechanics, they are rather poorly executed and the game falls apart pretty damn quickly due to it, gets boring really fast. A shame.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Lad, the opening is kind of part of the story, it sets the tone, world, and characterization of the protagonist
Learning about the world in the opening ? I have to LOL. There isn't anything about the world that would set it apart from the countless of other poorly done h-games : slaves, rapists and monsters around every corner. Weee, how original.

For what it sets the tone and singles out the protagonist, the opening could have been shortened to a couple of screens. Beyond that it defeats its purpose, the player just doesn't care how many times the protag can get gangbanged in a minute (without further interaction or player agency).

There could have been some more time spent on the introduction of the Goddess instead, fleshing out her cult, the different monster tribes, some kind of local lore, their villages, their warring, just anything really. Or maybe giving the protag's "partners/offspring" some more characterization to them than just "grunt" and "growl". That could have been "interesting" about setting the world.

Actually, the introduction does serve its purpose, since it hints at how boring the rest of the game will be.

playing the game
the cool mechanics
Cool gameplay mechanics ? Please point them out, because I must have missed them somehow.

Last edited:
Reactions: HellsBells
Apr 7, 2019
i played for about 30 minutes and realized that this is a visual novel. please tag correctly. moving a character for 10 seconds doesn't stop this from being a visual novel.

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
You find the Minotaur on the east side of the island you have to go through the Fairies first. When you enter the tribes of fairies and after you beat them go right. Once you go into the cave stick left and once you head up and exit the cave you should see another cave he should be there. Also on the right side of the cave you should see two entrances the left one is a resting area with a bolder, remove that and you should find the engagement ring. The right entrance should be the fire shrine.
so we need to get preg until that pig become powerful then kill the fairies?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated torrent link

Gorel

Nov 12, 2018
So how do I actually get an ending in thie game? I have found and beat the North/East/South Temples but I can't seem to find the west one if it even exists. I just don't understand this map, simply running to the west always gets me to the desert or orc camp. I have discovered every camp, found the engagement ring and 3 gems but I just don't know how to proceed.

Reactions: srg91

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
So how do I actually get an ending in thie game? I have found and beat the North/East/South Temples but I can't seem to find the west one if it even exists. I just don't understand this map, simply running to the west always gets me to the desert or orc camp. I have discovered every camp, found the engagement ring and 3 gems but I just don't know how to proceed.
there are 4 seals: water, air, earth and fire; 4 orbs; and i found 3 strange gems - looking at the color, there may have some connection with the element(there may be 4?) but i don't know what to do with them; if you beat the four guardians, the goddess let you choose : stay or leave; if you stay, you'll get the ending conditions list! also for who started the game "at the end" - you'll miss a vital skill: request (bug in the game?)

Reactions: inck43
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes