3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Gorel

Nov 12, 2018
there are 4 seals: water, air, earth and fire; 4 orbs; and i found 3 strange gems - looking at the color, there may have some connection with the element(there may be 4?) but i don't know what to do with them; if you beat the four guardians, the goddess let you choose : stay or leave; if you stay, you'll get the ending conditions list! also for who started the game "at the end" - you'll miss a vital skill: request (bug in the game?)
And there is my problem. Do you remember how you got the air temple? Its the last one im missing.

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
And there is my problem. Do you remember how you got the air temple? Its the last one im missing.
by slug den; keep north and left; you'll swim trough water to get there (that's the surprise; normal when you see water you'll say "oh, i can't pass")

Gorel

Nov 12, 2018
by slug den; keep north and left; you'll swim trough water to get there (that's the surprise; normal when you see water you'll say "oh, i can't pass")
Oh damn somehow I didn't realize you could go past the little lake in the slug dam, thanks

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Where is the east (water) temple hiding? I just keep going around in circles trying to find it.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
There's a few pics with multiple eggs in graphic folder-is it means that there's an ability to born multiple creatures ?

Motakuji

Feb 6, 2018
Somehow, not far from the Demonic pig, I ended up in the location "Love Nest" and can no longer find it, help me!

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
can't..... i don't have a marker....anyway, the heroine womb don't evolve here, so you can't breed stronger child, and i found that useless

Gorel

Nov 12, 2018
Somehow, not far from the Demonic pig, I ended up in the location "Love Nest" and can no longer find it, help me!
From the pig cave go south to the next area. In the new area follow the path south until you can go east or west. You go west and take the path to the new area. You should be at a really small river then, proceed westward and go south when you can, the first entrance you see in the south leads to the love nest.

Reactions: skadur

fuckenstein

Jun 22, 2018
From the pig cave go south to the next area. In the new area follow the path south until you can go east or west. You go west and take the path to the new area. You should be at a really small river then, proceed westward and go south when you can, the first entrance you see in the south leads to the love nest.

Reactions: skadur
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes