3.20 star(s) 11 Votes
Mar 16, 2018
me: stuck on the boat for like 15 minutes because i didn't go slightly up the stairs
cutscenes: lasts like 80 years
one dialouge option without anywhere to save prior: sure
next cutscene:

meet the fucken pig
fucken the fucken pig
growing old with this fucken pig
*have babies*
game: ok, now you can save
;-;

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Right after the ship in the prologue capsized and your asked if you want to go to paradise does it matter if you choose yes or no? If it does what does the choice change?

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
Right after the ship in the prologue capsized and your asked if you want to go to paradise does it matter if you choose yes or no? If it does what does the choice change?
From what I can tell from the thread, it does nothing, which is probably the reason there was never a save before the 80 year long cutscene. I haven't tried both ways yet because I can't be bothered to go through that ridiculously long cut scene. I still have no fucking idea what the gems are for, but I've been secretly hoping there was an ending where you can kill her.

However if saying no unlocks the final gem I'm going to be very pissed.

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
for some reason the game wouldnt allow me to press any of the mainmenu buttons
I'm just going to ask a few questions that should solve 90% of the problems people face with RPG maker games.
When you extracted the file, did you change the name encoding to japanese in the options?
Do you have all of the correct softwares to play RPGM games, such as RPGM VX ace or RGSS3? (i'm not exactly sure which one this is but its a good idea to install all of them if you're into these games).
And finally, what OS are you using?

Jan 7, 2020
I'm just going to ask a few questions that should solve 90% of the problems people face with RPG maker games.
When you extracted the file, did you change the name encoding to japanese in the options?
Do you have all of the correct softwares to play RPGM games, such as RPGM VX ace or RGSS3? (i'm not exactly sure which one this is but its a good idea to install all of them if you're into these games).
And finally, what OS are you using?
I'll be real with you, i dont know SHIT about computers so 1. i dont know, most likely not. 2. I do remember downloading the RPGM VX a long time ago ill do the other in case 3. i dont really know what youre asking but i have Windows 10 64.

Thanks for helping me though.

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
1. i dont know, most likely not.
Not sure how you do it with 7zip, but with Winrar when you open up an archive, you go to options, go to name encoding and then select Japanese Shift. then you can extract as normal.
I do remember downloading the RPGM VX a long time ago ill do the other in case
Theres like a dozen RPGMs out there, I think RGSS3 is required for this one, but I'm not sure. I'm not really into tech myself, I just play a lot of RPGM.
3. i dont really know what youre asking but i have Windows 10 64.
Windows 10, and different OS have been known to have problems when running RPGMs, albeit Windows 10 generally fucks up with the older ones.
Regardless, this game is only good if you're a fan of preg content.
Thanks for helping me though.
I try my best ;)

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Great game, love the developers wish there were more games like this.
Thanks for making me realize I should check if the developer had any other games made and seems like / is an upcoming one.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes