3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Windmark

Oct 1, 2020
Hi guys, I've beaten all 4 guardians but I can't figure out how to get any ending... can somebody please explain me how?
Also I don't know how to unlock minotaur's gang bang scene...

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
Hi guys, I've beaten all 4 guardians but I can't figure out how to get any ending... can somebody please explain me how?
Can you please upload your save and your memory data files?

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
hi all :à i h'ave 2-3 questions please ^^
1- normally,i collected all items and revealed all maps , but i don't found this "yellow gem"; i founded 1 in the desert before orcs with a fairy (the green by memory), a second founded when i had a pig before the "slugs"(the red),and i've the blue, and forgot where xD so, do you know is this last gem? :/
2- i saw here than for mariage we need copulate 4 time and see the minotaure in her room, butthat doesn't work ,(at this time, coopulated 4 time and spoke to him when the camp were complete, so maybe it's the reason :/ ) if it's not, where i donean error (i've the ring in items)
3- what's affected by prohibate or allow species to copulate only us (with the title) ? :/

thanx by advance ^^

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
for the gang bang scen, it's the same than his other scen (not vaginal).... and it's as for others monsters, let you kil by the grop the 1st time or go alone in the volcan and let you die during a random battle ^^

Last edited:

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
I found out what the problem was. Some guardians revived while I was breeding to fight the other ones lol
yup, when you kill one, you have 5 days... personnally, i placed the mark on the defaut map (this one where there is a pig who give items) and started by the fire temple. like that, with follow marks , 2-3 times when we "leave" during the pregnant period are suffisant x) (excet the double "switch" with a water monster for one of them who consume 2 days)

Windmark

Oct 1, 2020
hi all :à i h'ave 2-3 questions please ^^
1- normally,i collected all items and revealed all maps , but i don't found this "yellow gem"; i founded 1 in the desert before orcs with a fairy (the green by memory), a second founded when i had a pig before the "slugs"(the red),and i've the blue, and forgot where xD so, do you know is this last gem? :/
2- i saw here than for mariage we need copulate 4 time and see the minotaure in her room, butthat doesn't work ,(at this time, coopulated 4 time and spoke to him when the camp were complete, so maybe it's the reason :/ ) if it's not, where i donean error (i've the ring in items)
3- what's affected by prohibate or allow species to copulate only us (with the title) ? :/

thanx by advance ^^

About point number 2. It seems like you missed a step, after copulating 4 times (no blood bound) go to rest so minotaurus rape your character, rest until birth, chose to LEAVE when asked, go back to minotaurus den and talk to the one you copulated the 4 times with, accept the sex and he will ask you to marry him lol

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
About point number 2. It seems like you missed a step, after copulating 4 times (no blood bound) go to rest so minotaurus rape your character, rest until birth, chose to LEAVE when asked, go back to minotaurus den and talk to the one you copulated the 4 times with, accept the sex and he will ask you to marry him lol
For the 2) is good, i done all correctly but ignored than i needed end the game with the "stay island end" before done it ^^
now only one problem stay, where is my "yellow gem" :'(

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
Are there games similar to this one?
That depend what do you mean by "similar" x)
on the plan "farm" i will test "Brave Alchemy Colette", who has a system of "collect" for make your potion or others
on the style RPG, i can suggest "Magic & Slash" (here too you must "loose for unlock pics",but it's different of this game ^^

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
If someone is interested , i let you here "one way" for make all guards in the delay. (and i could with only the "demon beast" by challenge for the fun x) ) ,
note : you will need obtain the "mark" and "island map", and put the "mark" after the watr for 1 of them (you can also put it, in the house of the gardian) ^^ island map is by the demon beast trader, and the mark, by the fairy (by memory)

(descriptions are french, but normally, you could translate with google if need, or ask in coment)

i added too some ohers movies for locate all monster settlement.
(yes, i make my publicity if you want, but i stay an unknown channel, and don't wait remuneration of that :LOL: ) but i know than we've really few movies on ToMI on it ^^'

bonus :
Save 100% collection :

Last edited:
Reactions: Furnox

Ranger67_1

Dec 11, 2020
Part of this game is still confusing and seems unfinished like you stated before. It doesn't even come with a guide on the controls.

Ranger67_1

Dec 11, 2020
Don't get me wrong I have played other games licensed by this company felt more fulfilled by story and game play.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes