3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

GetReiped

May 25, 2019
Can anyone help me? I can't even get this to open. I click on the exe and it immediately crashes. All I can get from the crash dump is "the thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have access to." Anything I have found online says to change the system locale but I've tried in english and japanese locale, using both and emulator and actually changing the system for the latter. I tried multiple downloads from here and another site but all have the same issue as well.

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
Can anyone help me? I can't even get this to open. I click on the exe and it immediately crashes. All I can get from the crash dump is "the thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have access to." Anything I have found online says to change the system locale but I've tried in english and japanese locale, using both and emulator and actually changing the system for the latter. I tried multiple downloads from here and another site but all have the same issue as well.
When you extracted the file while in winrar (or whatever you use) did you go to Options, then Name Encoding and finally Japanese Shift before extracting?

Bigboi28

Sep 28, 2019
Full save
- - - -
Where does this stuff go?

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
he probably means where to drop the fioles. Same folder as the .exe

There is a pig outside the starting cave which trades an island map after 3 offsprings. Map is actually a teleport to visited areas but it saves a lot of stamina and gives a general layout on where everything is located.

I didn't play this too much because if I understood correctly, monsters have a lifespan and every species could go extinct given time. I don't know what happens at that point, possibly the pissed goddess will come to take you on or something?

I'm not playing this again, but if someone wanna try that possibility I'll leave a slightly modified save here from the starting point which will ease up the process, let's say.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Huh... Can you walk around naked, and does it affect anything with stats, situations, or characters' reactions?

Fear3d

Mar 28, 2020
For the 2) is good, i done all correctly but ignored than i needed end the game with the "stay island end" before done it ^^
now only one problem stay, where is my "yellow gem" :'(
You can't get the yellow gem. I searched through all of the map files, and there is no event that adds the yellow gem into the player's inventory.

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
You can't get the yellow gem. I searched through all of the map files, and there is no event that adds the yellow gem into the player's inventory.
Thank you anon, that finally puts that question to rest.
I've always wondered if there was a better ending than the absolute shit ending we got. Turns out there wasn't.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if this game was rushed or has axed content.

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
Th
Thank you anon, that finally puts that question to rest.
I've always wondered if there was a better ending than the absolute shit ending we got. Turns out there wasn't.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if this game was rushed or has axed content.
There's multiple endings for each monster you decide to become a bride to

Megu_Bazz

Jun 12, 2020
Anyone know any other games like this?
Kagura games made another island survival game called Leviathan A Survival RPG. It focuses more on the rpg elements like hunger, thrist etc. I never completed it because you have to grind a ton to be able to defeat the more powerful enemies. I recommend using cheats for a better experience. One good thing is you can get defeated by certain enemies and they'll take you to their lair where you'll have a certain amount of days to escape. Each day that passes you'll get gangbanged by them.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
What do you do in the beginning when you get told to find somewhere do sleep? I went to the storage and there wasn't anywhere to sleep. Looked all over and I find nothing. HELP!!

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes