3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Tamsee

Feb 26, 2022
can't find the minoutar cave, need help
Go East past the Fairy ground. In the mountain area if I recall you will need a monster to clear a boulder, move around the Northern side of the zone and then descend into a fiery cave in the valley below. You will take a 20 point hit to energy, so it is best to not be wasteful. Past the fiery cave the minotaur cave is right there.

Reactions: changelog police

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
1. Can't resize game window
2. Can't use keyboard to type character's name
3. Game does not allow mouse use at all

This is gonna be a bumpy ride...

[EDIT]
Actually, no, it's not. The game uses a crapload of text over a still image to convery the sex scenes and I can't be bothered with that.

derp14

Jul 11, 2020
The mega link doesn't seem to be a full save. Its a 16 minute save sitting in the middle of nowhere, with seemingly nothing done.
For people who have not tried playing the full save version of the game I will inform you that the "full save" link is a save file using the skip to ending preset for the game. Look at the key items list and select the Endings condition list. This will allow you to see the requirements to view all endings. As a side note, the scene recollection is empty because this is technically a new save with 16 seconds of play time, so no events were watched, hence the empty recollection selector.

I would recommend reverting to title after loading the "full save" and starting a new game with the skip to endings option, as the game explains how it works. The explanation is already over in the save file you can download.

Hex-ts

Jul 24, 2023
Does anyone know how to use items multiple times without getting kicked out of the items menu, I know this is a common issue with RPG maker but I never remember is someone actually found a way the default game allows for this. Theres plug-in from what I seen but thats more for the devs :/

prankers bears

Sep 21, 2022
Orc village location is accessible from 2 maps. The first is the mountainous map the has 3 levels, the access is in the bottom south east corner. The second access is from the oases map, the passage is the northern location. These will put you at a rest map with 2 northern passages and one southern. The north west passage leads to the orc village.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018
Beginning of the game it's should ask you to "skip to the end and unlock everything" or something like that, its not?
Nope, it just spawns you at the entrance to the pig cave. You do have the ending conditions item, but there is no prompt to skip.

Ok... I see how this works.

1. Load full ending save and select the Endings Condition List in key items.
2. Exit to title and start a new game.
3. Select option 3.
4. Check ending conditions list in key items again.
5. Exit to title.

The recollection room is now fully populated.

Reactions: narai
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes