3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Asal7791

Oct 11, 2020
What this game data have "www" folder? Because that folder can played on android with application.

Tlvxd

Feb 11, 2021
Full save
- - - -
Ugh 0:16s u played 'full save'

HellsBells

Aug 19, 2019
That fairy ending was pretty brutal; girl is going to pop like a frog. It's curious that the "best" ending turned up being with the minotaur. One of the rare depictions of the beast not being an absolute mauler.

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
I've got the item "Engagement Ring", but i can't use it that item. Anyone know how to use it?
SasakiKazuo / zaiayousif , you need first finish the game (beat all 4 guardians ) and choose at the end choose "to rest in the island" , you will have a little post game. at this moment you could use the "engagement ring" (by memory it's only for the minotaur)

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Game is pretty shit. I really like the premise but the execution sucks and the options fucking suck even way damn harder. To many ugly and piggy relations. Minotaur and slugs are easily the most appealing here. Game seems unfinished in some ways as well. The minotaur meeting is stupid as fuck approach solo and have a lovely turn out yet the same copy paste options for leaving and whatever. A consensual this and that and willing wife bit is thrown out the window when you still gotta freaking do the subjugation bullshit and have the only not rape "rape" happen when you come back to the minotaur... ugh like wtf this inconsistency bugs the hell out of me as well as no change in lines for over 1X+ years. No decrease in birth time or hell even differing lengths due to species and omfg I can go on and on... "Monster island" my ass with no showing of anything else (but the shit selection) in passing text/mention

Is there anything else like this with as much or more interspecies/bestiality game sold on steam? Was gonna buy this on steam to support such game types on steam platform but this game is just a disappointment all around

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
It's reached through conquering the orc area I presume, but then it begs the question "where the fuck is the dog/hound area" ? For a *bestiality* game, there are things which should be a given. The author should go back to school, and revise their classics.

Instead, the game gives us goblins that are somehow stronger than humans. This is laughable. Even the puniest female human should be able to beat a goblin one on one. Common mythology dictates hat goblins only pose a threat in large numbers.

I'm with you. There is no experience to get after winning a battle from what I could see, only some rare "upgrades" to gather here and there. After walking around a couple of screens, the game always sends us back to the camp.

Thing is, there is nothing to do there, except rest. Are we really supposed to watch the repetitive birthing screen over and over, for each species, till the end of the game ? Where is the actual gameplay ?

All in all, this game is so utterly boring that it doesn't deserve your consideration, even if you're curious after reading its DLsite description, like I was.
Pretty incompetent comment there

One v one quite likely BUT that is for average man/woman of fit stature. Even a monkey in real life can seriously fuck you up and overpower you if it gets real serious. The MC is no fighter. Not big enough or carrying enough muscle mass and even if she did she has no fighting skills or anything. EVEN if she had even that no one can say anything cause a lot of people cant for shit comprehend certain values and things like being naked and unarmed versus what is essentially a fit sociopathic 10 year old with claws and teeth and a weapon with friends closeby. She is quite outmatched

Reactions: Jax9876

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
So how do you get the magic lamp normally?

The game needs an incest tag since technically to make the best you must mate with your offspring. A tidbit that seems like it would be quite easy to forget as it is not mentioned actively in any way and only passively through the ability and the label for parents

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderZoo

ABDLfan

Mar 11, 2020
Minotaur weaks to water .... HOW TO FIGHT HIM? And why when the tentacle creature stays at 18 ... even though I've reproduce a lot!!!

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020
4 guardians? i only can find 3 of them
here the list of guardians ^^ :
1) a sort pf dragon :
2) a sort of tiger :
3) Medusa :
4) a sort of knight :

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

BIG_BOSS_47

Mar 13, 2019
here the list of guardians ^^ :
1) a sort pf dragon :
2) a sort of tiger :
3) Medusa :
4) a sort of knight :

i still can't use the engagement ring :)

can you continue after using the ring, or it will be the end ?

Last edited:

Lunice_elves

Apr 16, 2020

i still can't use the engagement ring :)

can you continue after using the ring, or it will be the end ?

at the end you can choose to stay in the island or leave, if you stay, you could play freely and have the minotaur as yourt husband, congrats ^^'

yellow gem ?
i only have red and green
i don't know for the yellow x), but the blue exist :/ but i don't remember where she is xD by memory it was on the left of the map , but where exacrtly, good question ^^'

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes