3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I'm really confused, why are so many people turned off by the fact it's translated by Kagura? If anything it would get me more interested since they actually take the time to translate games and don't just shit out crappy machine translations like some other people on steam. They aren't the developers, just the translators so they don't have a say on which type of scenes the game has or character design etc. Hell even giving us uncensored versions. But I guess I'm a sucker for good translations... :rolleyes:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Rastafoo and swmas
Just out of curiosity, but what's wrong with Kagura Games?
Long story, but generally their games are vanilla/low quality.

Also Kagura delays the release of game translations to fit their schedule, meaning that developers like Clymenia have completed games but don't release for +6 months.

And all of those Kagura Games dollars push developers to go vanilla as well.

Plus numerous allegations that Kagura Games steals fan translations, polishes them, and then releases them for profit.

Its all super shady shit.

SilverGhost07

Jun 18, 2018
im not blaming kagura, like i said in my previous post it was too the devoloper or the progrmmer. Not kagura, you guys keep up good work.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017

Also Kagura delays the release of game translations to fit their schedule, meaning that developers like Clymenia have completed games but don't release for +6 months.

Plus numerous allegations that Kagura Games steals fan translations, polishes them, and then releases them for profit.

None of what you said made any sense. Let's just say you don't like them (for questionable reason) and that's it.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018

Citation needed. This isn't twitter.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Full save
- - - -
The mega link doesn't seem to be a full save. Its a 16 minute save sitting in the middle of nowhere, with seemingly nothing done.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This game seems great, but its kinda broken, it keeps telling me it can not find some of the audio files
Does anyone know what audio/se/ejaculation(short) 10 means in this game becasuse thats what's popping on my screen on the openning ship scene?
To Developer or the programmer. you need to fix the game settings or mechanics, i cant play it with game shuting out from pop up saying audio/se/ejaculation(short) 10 or audio/se/ejaculation(long) 1? i dont even know that means, or how to change it, or bypass it to play the game.
Well, since noone else was having this issue you guys seem to have, maybe the problem is on your end?

I would suggest you try installing the RPGM VXAce RTP, maybe?
And paying extra attention to the extraction process of the downloaded game archive - the only other possibility could be that something effes up during extraction, and those files get corrupted/renamed/not extracted at all.
Also, try to put the game in a simple place, like 'd:\games\xxx\trapped on monster island v1.01\' or something - maybe you just buried the game directory too deep, and the file path of those audio files are over the max allowed character limit. (just an idea)

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes