Others - A Bellyful Life [v0.3] [FieryLion]

1. 3.00 star(s)

rbx4

This is a fairly simple game that does what it aspires to do. If you want to stuff the main character and other women, then this is for you. It has good graphics and game mechanics, and the text is adequate.

It will not do anything else, and here I think is where the game could improve. It does not really answer the question of "and then what?" If the goal of stuffing is to feel sexy and to be sexier, the game does not reflect that. I think it could and should, however. For instance, significant others could be added who want to stuff the character and then have sex with her. I think this level of complexity is more in keeping with what many players would want.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

I'm always a bit confused when free games show up here, but eh.
    Go play it on Itch, that way you know it's fully updated.

REVIEW:
    It's an inflation game. Belly inflation specifically.
    There is a LOT of belly inflation, ranging from sticking air hoses up butts, to drinking from a faucet, to stuffing your friends with burgers the size of basketballs, heh.
    Food, air, water, even gas bloating, caused by a pill you can take (or lace into someone else's food/drink, if you want.)
    What's here is good if you like inflation/expansion/stuffing, but there really isn't much to do yet.
    I mean, it's definitely one of the most inflation-loaded games I've ever seen, but you can pretty much rush through and see everything there is to see in just a few minutes.
    There's also a new-ish system where you can inflate in front of a webcam and make a little money from it, but the system is just so new it's not really noteworthy yet.

Normally I'd dock the game's review for the dev being a bit flaky and disappearing a few months ago, but I'm not allowed to do that.
    I'm docking the game one star for the sole fact that there just isn't enough content here.

EDIT: nearly a full year later and the game doesn't really have that much more content than before, I think. The dev's finishing up college or something, IDK.
    Anyway, the review is still pretty much the same, and I'm keeping it at four stars.

EDIT2: development's super-duper dead, FL doesn't even interact much on his Discord server either, and only tosses out an AI inflation minigame every 6 months or so.
    Still, this game's still really cool, but DANG am I grumpy the development's the way it is.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

markconnor

Ok, unusual kink aside, the art renders are quite cute. Nothing sexual yet, but maybe dev will plan to get there at some point?

I understand it is a v0.1 release so far, but what content that is in the game is a bit lacking. Essentially you have MC focus on bloating (both drinking water and eating food to fill her stomach, and stuffing a shower hose or garden hose up her ass to fill her bowels). Once bloated, you can run in the park or swim in the pool to increase energy capacity. With energy (gained from sleeping, watching TV, taking a shower, or very minimally from just passing time), you can work out as mentioned or go to work to earn money. Use money to buy food (hint: apples from the general store are the cheapest $ / calories), buy drugs (such as gas pills to auto-bloat), or take other characters out for food (to increase likeability). There are a few minor events I found, such as calling the girls over to study or stuff, but mostly the content is the general stuff with MC.

Overall it's certainly a game in development for someone with non-traditional tastes, but it has a ways to go in development to get there. Based on existing content such as laxative pills, upset stomach pills, gas pills, etc. as well as piss, vomit, fart sounds, I'm seeing a direction of scat, golden shower, vomit play, etc. Not my cup of tea, but to each their own. At least it's something different for the H-game scene.