Ren'Py - Abandoned - A Big Family in Debt [v0.1.1] [DRincs]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Bugbear32

Giving this a 1 as a warning to others. There is no content. This is essentially an introduction and a tutorial with absolutely nothing erotic happening. Do not waste your time. This review is being written after the game was abandoned, so no nothing new has been added since I wrote this.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TheLonelyGhost

This rating is almost entirely based on the english translation of this game. The visuals and story in concept are good. But good god the translation is word salad at times.

The story is alright, nothing that hasn't been done before, but its not terribly played out yet. However it is another thinly veiled incest orgy in the making. *Totally not son* comes home after an extended absence to find that *totally not dad* has left *totally not mom and sisters* in a vague and sudden manner. There is no sexual content as of yet outside of the option to jerk it in bed.

The renders are good. They have a slight cartoony feel to them as they don't shoot for the hyper-realistic look. Though only some of the main characters have been introduced. I didn't see any of the models and instantly say "hey I know them!" so kudos for that.

Now for the real reason I'm being so hard on this game. I don't think the dev is a native english speaker. The grammar and sentence structure is an absolute mess at times. I do like that the game is very customizable up front as it gives you options to rename the characters, choose how to call your living situation, and define your relationship with the family. The english version needs some help from a native english speaker to really clean up the script. There are also randomly bold words that make it seem like they are important but they aren't.

In no way am I saying that this game is bad. It doesn't really have enough content to judge on the gameplay side. But the script was so hard to read at times and it really affected my ability to enjoy this game. Please give it a shot and come to your own conclusions, because the game does show promise, but it needs help.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

henrikad

So far looks promising, the graphics is good and story is good.

Lets hope that the updates come quick, and i hope that the dev makes good NTR scenes for this as it has the potential, and hopefully he keeps them optional so NTR haters be happy as well.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

rance_zero

Little content until now but looks very promising, already presented us with a bunch of characters.
    I am looking for the NTR in this one, but if that is not your thing, apparently it you can turn it off before the game begins.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

inkpot

Plot = 5/5
    Genre ( Including NTR ) = 5/5
    Renders = 4/5
    Erotism = 5/5
    Scenes =4/5
    Overall = 4/5