VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Blind Man Walks Into A Bar... [Teaser] [Officially Games]

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
A Blind Man Walks Into A Bar... Title.png
Overview:
A Blind Man Walks Into A Bar... and you know the story...
Or do you?? Follow the story of a how a blind mans life changed forever
Filled with women, drugs, alcohol and more (Figuratively Speaking...)​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-04
Release Date: 2020-11-04
Developer: Officially Games - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Teaser
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - -
Mac: - - -

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018
Dude, some games' page descriptions are longer than this so-called demo. Also, even in the ten or so sentences in it, there are grammar errors. How did you forget about putting full stops at the end of your sentences?

The voice of the protagonist is not my cup of tea but I know some enjoy that.

I'd advise putting something at least more polished if you don't want to put much content for your demo or at least putting the inciting incident to hook the reader rather than just giving what you could have given in the F95 thread.

mofonistik

May 19, 2020
The MC is blind because he gouged his own eyes out after seeing too many Honey Select male character faces on f95.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Theres a hint of genius in this concept. With some intelligent writing the players could immerse themselves in a world where appearances take a back seat and empower the readers imagination. On the flip-side, if you make a game like every other game while just omitting their physical descriptions then just leave it out on the curb for the garbage truck in the morning.

Feb 22, 2018
I have no faith in any game dev's writing ability to carry an eroge game on writing alone. I've seen plenty of those and they do not work. I'm just going to read a book, instead of play an interactive media like this. Especially when the description page is basically telling me to fuck off if I don't like it.

Reactions: MrFriendly

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
"Filled with women, drugs, alcohol and more (Figuratively Speaking...)"
So... we're playing a game about a guy who reads a book, watches film, or plays a video game about women, drugs, and alcohol??
inb4: I do not think it means what you think it means.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Weekly Update News:
Currently re-writing the prologue to make it longer and a better origin story for the Main Character.;)

Writing Chapter 1 of the story (Aiming for hour long play through, some choices (Story will be pretty fixed so nothing major) and maybe some lewd writing :devilish:)

Next Release Date: 11th or 12th November (Time Unknown)

-Officially Games (Luke)

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly