A challenge to game developers....

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Has any game developer ever thought about making a game that you play the mother or sister/daughter? Especially games that have been completed, to go back and make it that now you can play that person that you were trying to seduce, imagine all the funny things you can do being them this time around.... But you can't play that role until you finish the game. Just an idea and challenge, because the truth is all game have the same theme and basic story line... Father/Landlord/Brother/Tenant/Uncle..... always a male role and the few that you can be a female it's lesbian stuff only....
Is it no one has imagination or to scared to try something new and different? Or is there no demand for it? Which come to think of it, I'm yet to find and Homosexual games of any type....

See I'm a gamer I play games for fun and content, especially things that stand out and are different, unique is what rocks with good stories and content.

If anyone ever makes any unique different games from the standard please let me know. I always give feed back to developers after I play a game, think it's good to always let them know whats good and whats bad, but also any ideas that would make their game better.

As it stand I'm going to start learning on how to make my own game for the future with all the ideas and concepts I have been gaining from playing ones I have. All I know is it will be a sandbox style game, as I find them the most fun and a lot more possibilities and options. Although a lot harder to make, but only way to make what I want to work. Want the ability to play 4 different rolls, or make 4 different versions of the game. Although as for role of Uncle/Aunt/Grandpa/Grandma, just have a mod that changes the txt to the respective context, replacing Dad/Mom/Sister/Daughter... Think that would cover every possible relationship you could want in any game then!

Also to make it LGTBIQ friendly and inclusive, which there is so little in games. So include male on male content or just males version using patch. Why I find it funny when you see a game marked as complete, no such thing can always improve or add new options on things to it regardless.

So challenge to game developers.... Make something new and that stands out from all others before I do....

Machinist

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2020
So basically the same game twice?

" or make 4 different versions of the game "

Most devs can't even make one version of their games, so it will indeed be a challenge.

Good luck tho.

Reactions: Shadow2007

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
@shadow2007 said:
always a male role and the few that you can be a female it's lesbian stuff only....
Is it no one has imagination or to scared to try something new and different? Or is there no demand for it? Which come to think of it, I'm yet to find and Homosexual games of any type....
I don't know how you look for games here, but there are plenty of games with "female protagonists" that have no (or very little) lesbian content.
There are also several gay games
Not to mention the sissification and gender bender games.

Reactions: Shadow2007

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
I don't know how you look for games here, but there are plenty of games with "female protagonists" that have no (or very little) lesbian content.
There are also several gay games
Not to mention the sissification and gender bender games.
Wow I'll try to find them, thanks for the heads up.
I tend to see what people recommend and go from there, if a few people like it then it must be ok to try out... but I now want to just find unique ones to learn from for ideas..

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Wow I'll try to find them, thanks for the heads up.
I tend to see what people recommend and go from there, if a few people like it then it must be ok to try out... but I now want to just find unique ones to learn from for ideas..
The most unique game I know is probably this one:
Man's Best Friend : you play as a dog wanting to fuck human girls

For the "female protagonists" who are not lesbians, here are a few:
- projet sage (ren'py) : A girl moving to her cousins home

- Chloe18 (other-completed) some Lesbian scene, but lot of F/M: a girl willing to do anything to become a cheerleader
and all the sequel : hanna's boat trip - Chloe18:vacations - Chloe18:camgirl - Chloe18:back to class

- valentina story (rpg) the original game had been abandoned, but seems someone remake the game in HD (I don't try it) valentinas-story-hs-edition

- "coming of age" (rpg) A reference for me

- "Elena's life" (rpg)

- And mine : Lolita Gone Wild (rpg) : a young girl who discovers a passion for exhibition and sex. For the moment the game is in early development (3rd release), but there is already enough content to play.

There are so many other games, unfortunately I can't name them all.

You can find Gay games here, sorry, it's not the games I'm interested in, so I haven't tried them.
For gender bender or sissification, I'm sure other players will advise you much better than I can.

Hope you'll find something you like