RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story [v0.3] [JGM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
titlescreen.png

Overview:
A corruption sandbox game about a college freshman on her first day of school. I say "sandbox" because I want the game to be fairly open. Story routes are going to be linear to keep things simple, but the activities Valentina does on a day to day basis will mostly be up to you. Currently the game contains the beginnings of two main story routes. Sam's is easy to access. Zach's is a little harder to find.​

Thread Updated: 2017-08-30
Release Date: 2017-08-30
Developer: JGM
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks @FallenLondon

Tas00A4.png Fk9pL0o.png 75RdGf0.png BMKjQce.png lM2X8jy.png 9SPQvxx.png fnJzeF8.png LBli1uD.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Devilsraging

Sep 14, 2016
oh i was going to request this game, Great great game. Hands down one of the better corruption games out there. Lots of content for 0.01 build. Great post.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Great game, sad most of the kinks aren't in it yet like most of the dad scenes.

Plenty of content in it and solid writing.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Really good so far, and probaly he most content filled 0.1 version i have seen. He asked if it's patreon worthy at the end of his post, it sure is better than a lot of games that are put on there.

Reactions: KiresTheOne

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This game look really promising!
And i have to say that Honey Select CG are quite good,maybe even better that Daz, my only concern is about outfit and such, since people usually stop making illusion's custom made content after some months...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
this game looks good and i must say this lady has better proportions then most off these games whit woman mean char's they could break there back's becausse off the size from the boobs.
i am realy liking this game
i whould love 2 see this game becoming a full game and maybe updated later whit even more content

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote