RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story [v0.3] [JGM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh you mean the guy at the school? I'm not good with their names!
You keep talking to the girlfriend when you get to school. Drink the coffee at the vending maching in the front hallway of school. Wait until art class is done and you will HAVE to go pee. Go in the men's bathroom. Do that daily. It also unlocks the scene with the teacher who gives out pearl necklaces.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok tryd that the game whont let me go in the mens toilet/bathroom i dont know wy
she says i can't go into boys restroom even if she had coffee

ok found out what i did wrong you have 2 have some money whit you and geuss wat the first 2 weeks you dont eeven have enough you can only unlock it when you have debug mode on
sadly enough becausse after 2weeks it whont happen any more its like when teacher arent teaching you something new he isnt there also anymore

and when is the new version comming out whit more content becausse i have seen every thing now waiting for more

greetz Locomotor

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok found out what i did wrong you have 2 have some money whit you and geuss wat the first 2 weeks you dont eeven have enough you can only unlock it when you have debug mode on
You know that you can work at the bar in front of the beach after shool, right..?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
as i ssayd that i alrdy done i have seen every thing alrdy
and its the bar on the beach and in the cafe
but you have 2 grind for the money for a long time get all the gear you can have but iff you read correctly i
say'd debug mode

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
shame though the Bar of the old geezer in the subway who is helping the guy that is molesting Valentina owner off the pub
and i hope also the gentlemens club goes open like walking around in bunny suit or maybe even skimpy'r bathing suit and ore skimpy sporting outfit

Reactions: knight2000

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
shame though the Bar of the old geezer in the subway who is helping the guy that is molesting Valentina owner off the pub
and i hope also the gentlemens club goes open like walking around in bunny suit or maybe even skimpy'r bathing suit and ore skimpy sporting outfit
I know your english isn't great, but what are you talking about owner of the pub and old geezer?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Mods: maybe his Patreon site can be added to the top post:
Interesting note: pledges for this patreon aren't per period, but per (major) update. I've seen few developers do that.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
So no real update on their Patreon since mid december, no content talk since November.
looks like it might be a dead game. Had a promising start too.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This was THE game I was hoping would take off and show peeps a thing or 2..
I hope dynamitered's got some work done.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
That's too bad if he did abandon it. I actually just pledged to his Patreon a couple weeks ago after playing the demo here. It definitely showed promise.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
It was very good, especially for a demo. But seeing as his last post on ulmf is from November 16 it seems unlikely he'll continue. On the other hand, the pledge is per major update and maybe he'll pull a Bobdenard32: no communication for the greater part of a year and bam, there's your new version.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
It was very good, especially for a demo. But seeing as his last post on ulmf is from November 16 it seems unlikely he'll continue. On the other hand, the pledge is per major update and maybe he'll pull a Bobdenard32: no communication for the greater part of a year and bam, there's your new version.
Donald trump is president and wootched resurface anything is possible

Reactions: Cirro84
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote