RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story [v0.3] [JGM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think that should be it on the virus talk...is no one else bummed that this is cancelled. His new game isn't as appealing to me, I haven't even finished it. It's more fun replaying Valentina.

Reactions: knight2000

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The thing is, it's hard to know what to believe when you get comments like

which is frankly a complete load of bollocks. I scan everything I download and most of it passes just fine. I know false positive happen, but when people start pushing blatant untruths like that, I start to wonder why.

Now, just to be clear, I'm not for a moment suggesting any nefarious intent on your part as the uploader. Sometimes we acquire dubious exes and pass them on in good faith, and sometimes what may be a clean exe when get it may be infected by the time we pass it on.

I just really, really don't think this attitude of "ah, fuck it! those anti-virus programs always find something" is wise.
I'm an IT guy, so I see a lot of different antivirus software, and some of it is complete trash. So unfortunately that simply is the case with many antivirus programs, you will get false positives.If it's just one or two people reporting it, 99% of the time it is indeed a false positive. If you want to take a look at results and be sure of the detections yourself, then upload something to virus total. In this case .

Reactions: Gio and muttdoggy

hejiahuan

Jun 24, 2017
Hello mate, i really liked your game, is there anyway for you to continue the games? This game is just awesome, if possible i 'd prefer donating for it until it reaches a complet version?
Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Changed author information and removed abandoned since someone else is continuing the game.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
My first atempt to do something more of this game is finaly here!
- Included new outfit (Red one). can be bought in clothes store!

- With it, there is a new punishment in the Art Room. Just a small thing

It was when i were study how this stuff work! I promisse next time will be better! That's why it's so little! The CGs stuff, i have to keep working on that! At least i know NOW, how it works! :)

- There is a naked scene with dad! To see it go see tv with dad ! (naked)

Have to correct the light in that scene so next time!

Was unable to finnish the black outfit and will correct some issues on red one. Not yet tested!

Made small changes! Only in room we see what Val dress! The red isn't yet on mirror! And doors... ! why we always have to click the button to open them? So i change it! You will see!

I deleted the "max horniness val's messages"! After a while of gaming,

it's boring! I can put it again if wished!

Sorry for bad english! Hope you like it! Not yet with same quality of DynamiteRedGames but...working...

I tryied a script for the game work with mouse, that i have found on internet! I will delete it. Better without! Doesn't work very well.

EDIT: Updated link with no mouse! If u wish could use old link to test with it! Changed the old cheats system (debug)!

posted by JGM on his patreon but the links is dead at his post unfortunatly

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017

Cleaning.
Jul 30 at 8:28pm
I corrected some issues with red outfit! Now if there's no content it shows a message not implemented yet. at least tried cut off the bugs. :)
I put again the imgs show what Val is wearing, except the red! Still have issues with it so i will do a better one to include!

This is a more clean copy. one more change on dad scene, and some issues with booty shorts!

An old bug still exist: If you talk to the creepy in the park, and you are on his right side, when Val have to pick up the trash, it freezes the game! (Next time correction)

Press Page down toggle between sized window vs. fullscreen!

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017

Cleaning.
Jul 30 at 8:28pm
I corrected some issues with red outfit! Now if there's no content it shows a message not implemented yet. at least tried cut off the bugs. :)
I put again the imgs show what Val is wearing, except the red! Still have issues with it so i will do a better one to include!

This is a more clean copy. one more change on dad scene, and some issues with booty shorts!

An old bug still exist: If you talk to the creepy in the park, and you are on his right side, when Val have to pick up the trash, it freezes the game! (Next time correction)

Press Page down toggle between sized window vs. fullscreen!
If someone with a faster connection than me can get this and re-up it, that would be great in case the link goes dead again.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Link
Aug 2 at 3:33pm
i'll put it here manually now:

New patreon post (with the link again)... Not sure what's going on but uhhh... It looks to be the same size and version as the last link. Don't know if there are any changes or not (or even what is going on with him and his links lol)

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Link
Aug 2 at 3:33pm
i'll put it here manually now:

New patreon post (with the link again)... Not sure what's going on but uhhh... It looks to be the same size and version as the last link. Don't know if there are any changes or not (or even what is going on with him and his links lol)
Aaaaand it apparently went dead yet again lol (somehow I thought it might).... What is up with him and posting this version of the game? I mean... Seriously, anyone have any idea?:pokerFace::coldsweat: x'D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote