Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It works from his side.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
It works from his side.
"his" who? The dev's? It was put up 3 times then went dead 3 times in a row. Knight managed to grab the first time I put the link it and re-upload it and it's still going. Look at all 3 mega links I posted (except the one where I quoted Knight) and you'll see that they are all dead. He kept putting up the same file (far as I could tell) then killing it shortly after, 3 times in a row but I have no idea why he did that (but it was amusing as hell though).

knight2000

May 25, 2017
lol. If you click the link here on f95, it will goes to a wrong page! But if you click it on patreon, it works!
Solution here: copy the link and past it! Don't click it!

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
lol. If you click the link here on f95, it will goes to a wrong page! But if you click it on patreon, it works!
I actually went all the way to mega and copied the link from the Mega site where the file was uploaded itself rather than copying it from patreon. I follow him on patreon and he literally linked it 4 separate times today (I didn't catch the first one) and they were all 4 different mega links. I've done this before and never had any issues til today and only with this dev and his links. It was weird and behaved differently than before for some reason. This is the first time that something like this has happened. Maybe it's just something on my end screwing up lol.

Reactions: knight2000

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
does this one work, its the one from dole,

otherwise #!17QnHIpL!uwEGtJt37HTYuTErBRfMV6BAVu4bXMf1azLlrdUUjDI

Reactions: knight2000

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i think its mega itself deleting it he should use Zippyshare easy and fast

becausse the updated version isnt 0.2 but 0.25 so there are some changes in the game believe me

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
It works from his side.
From JGM's Patreon:

Mega Links (?)
Aug 3 at 9:08am
I'm trying to figure out what is happen with the links!... :(
Rec 2017-08-03 14;56;38.avi

SEE! I KNEW there was something funky going on. Turns out that he isn't doing it intentionally but rather seems like Mega is just trolling him somehow x'D

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Sam is her brother just keep going until you have run 3times as otaku aka dressed up girl and after worths he takes you to his friends and have a Knoughty party that's sam's route the Zach's route is in the school you have to get a koffie drink go 2 classe and go to second class then go 2 the bathroom after 2nd class and keep repeating that and you maybe get all scene's.
but WARNING donot buy the red dress and go in the stripclub compleetly its bugged. when you go and sit on the couch next 2 the stripclub boss after that its bugged and donot go past the guy next to the red carpet you get a error message

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017

Changelog:
This time i think i corrected the issues in the strip club! It could miss me something but it's better now! I will tested in the weekend!

This version (0.25c) is nothing new, only the corrections!

Trying use the onedrive links, until a permanent solution. see you soon:

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
OP updated with v0.25c. More mirrors incoming.

Added some mirrors of the file, but zipped it up. Some people might have issues with downloading .exe

Mirrors I added are all the same file, but compressed as a zip file.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote