RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story [v0.3] [JGM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maxinada

Aug 3, 2017
Ar first i'm sorry for my english.
So the question is where and how to interact with father? after school hi's not at home and after work in cafe.

Maxinada

Aug 3, 2017
hmm,how get that scenes in bar where u working as a maid? after i slap guys when cleaned table just getting work on time. And what about golden vip card in gentelman bar ? how to get it?
i think i fck up my game so will start from begging)

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
hmm,how get that scenes in bar where u working as a maid? after i slap guys when cleaned table just getting work on time. And what about golden vip card in gentelman bar ? how to get it?
i think i fck up my game so will start from begging)
Continue working as maid in the bar other days, i think!
---
Go in the evening to stripclub asking for job and you'll receive the vip card!

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Can anyone help me?
How do I trigger brother's 1st event?
I've already unlocked 3 costumes, 3 swimsuits, reached the end of Zach's event but no matter what I do, I cannot trigger the brother's 1st event. Even tried sleeping naked, masturbating on bed 5 times and 2 times in the shower.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone help me?
How do I trigger brother's 1st event?
I've already unlocked 3 costumes, 3 swimsuits, reached the end of Zach's event but no matter what I do, I cannot trigger the brother's 1st event. Even tried sleeping naked, masturbating on bed 5 times and 2 times in the shower.
the brother's branch starts when Valentina runs out of shampoo while having a shower. you need to go right away to the brother's room while wearing the bathrobe.

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
I think I changed to normal clothes before going in, and remembered getting 30 bucks from him.
Does that mean I'm screwed?

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
You have to enter his room with the towel or naked, on the second day, when She went out of shampoo!
I can't. She keeps saying she shouldn't go in like this. Tried it on Wed, Fri and Sun with Bathrobe.
Is there supposed to be a scene whereby Sam peek on Valentina when she's sleeping after masturbation?

EDIT: I did went in early in the game to ask Sam to pay back the money for the shampoo, but nothing happened afterwards.

May 25, 2017
I can't. She keeps saying she shouldn't go in like this. Tried it on Wed, Fri and Sun with Bathrobe.
Is there supposed to be a scene whereby Sam peek on Valentina when she's sleeping after masturbation?

EDIT: I did went in early in the game to ask Sam to pay back the money for the shampoo, but nothing happened afterwards.
Only on the second day! Maybe u have to start the game because it's only on the second day!
And yes, there is scene when Sam goes to her room!

randa

May 7, 2017
Do you mean the beach with the homeless?

Buy the sexy workout cloth and go jogging. the rest goes automatic.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote