RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story [v0.3] [JGM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Did anyone manage to have Val punished for latecoming in the art-class? I let her drink coffee every morning, but the teacher just doesn't care.

I understand that the kind of punishment is dependent on her clothing.

PS: game has a lot of content, and a huge potential for much more. Looking forward!

May 25, 2017
Did anyone manage to have Val punished for latecoming in the art-class? I let her drink coffee every morning, but the teacher just doesn't care.

I understand that the kind of punishment is dependent on her clothing.

PS: game has a lot of content, and a huge potential for much more. Looking forward!
After you drinked, between classes she say 'have to go pee'. Go downstairs between the first and second class or between the second and third class.
You have to be dressed with skirt (don't know if there is already punish for other outfits)
Or
You can sit on the bench downstairs for reading!

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
After you drinked, between classes she say 'have to go pee'. Go downstairs between the first and second class or between the second and third class.
You have to be dressed with skirt (don't know if there is already punish for other outfits)
Or
You can sit on the bench downstairs for reading!
Thx for answer. Yes I know how to let come her late. But there is no punishing in art-class (even not with skirt).

U

User_66221

3 days are over

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
link (Mediafire):

link (gofile):

I've a bad feeling about this game, i feel it'll be abandonned again :frown:

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Ok this guy quit the development of the game and it's now being picked up by some else apparently.
I found this an nice game to play. I'll give it a try when i got some time.
But the corruption was a bit too fast for my personal taste so i decided to create my own first game inspired by this one.

\shameless self promotion mode

I will probably make a post on these forums when i am releasing my 0.3 version which i am working on atm.
I you liked this game you might want to give mine a try. I can't post any links yet but there a post at ULFM it's called Coming of age in case anyone is interested.

\shameless self promotion mode off

unknownzx

May 4, 2017
Lol Dad and Night Club scenes don't work if you've done them before. He should've made them repeatable.
And don't bother waiting till Sunday for Hannah's event. It's not in the game yet.
Quite a disappointing update. Definitely skippable.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey guys, i thought that game is Dead so i deleted it, i dont want to Grind again, maybe someone knows how to cheat?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote