• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story [v0.3] [JGM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
How to make this scene happen?
I got it from drinking coffee before starting classes and then going to that bathroom after the second class....go into the mens bathroom instead of the womens. I'm not sure if you have to wait 2 classes or if you can do it after 1st class or not...thats just how I did it.I believe that is the second scene.

Reactions: knight2000

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I got it from drinking coffee before starting classes and then going to that bathroom after the second class....go into the mens bathroom instead of the womens. I'm not sure if you have to wait 2 classes or if you can do it after 1st class or not...thats just how I did it.I believe that is the second scene.
Do you remember what outfit you wore?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Do you remember what outfit you wore?
Its been awhile since I've played...the skirt without undies maybe.I actually think that is the final bathroom scene.

Just played through to that point,it was day 8 or 9 with the skirt and no panties.drink coffee and then attend 2 classes and then go to the mens bathroom

Last edited:
Reactions: Pilluah

knight2000

May 25, 2017
When u arrive at school in the morning, u'll see Hannah, Zack and other girl on corridor. Talk to the couple Hannah/Zack and u'll find if they will be between 1st and 2nd classes or between 2nd and 3rd.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
When u arrive at school in the morning, u'll see Hannah, Zack and other girl on corridor. Talk to the couple Hannah/Zack and u'll find if they will be between 1st and 2nd classes or between 2nd and 3rd.
Yeah I forgot to mention that....hannah warns you to stay away from the mens bathroom.It is between 2nd and 3rd cllasses, trying after 1st class wont let you enter the mens bathroom.

darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
Is the dev still working on this game? I've read some things on his patreon and I'm not sure what to think

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
any update?
i might be wrong but it seems dead. Guy who picked it though he will achieve the same success the original creator did but wasn't really prepared for development. That's my view looking on his page. Maybe he's still on it but it's not likely for me.

Reactions: darkmine
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote