RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story [v0.3] [JGM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vorris

May 23, 2017
At DynamiteRedGames' Patreon page, the original creator of this game, he links the RPGMaker (VX Ace) project, GIMP master images and the combinations of character/clothing from Sexy Beach Premium Resort if someone wants to finish it.

Here's the post with the links:

And here's why he decided to quit the project:

As stated in the posts I linked above, the "license" is: "If some crazy person feels like extending the existing content and wanted to share it online, feel free. Just give me credit as the original author. But I won't be involved in any way. Oh, and you can't charge money for it."

I wish you luck with this project, vorris, as I really (really) like this game.
well dummy me i must of miss that post i am a patreon of his stuff thank you for the link i will do my best

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
So I recently found this. Is it worth playing even though it has been abandoned twice and seemingly not that far into development?

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
So I recently found this. Is it worth playing even though it has been abandoned twice and seemingly not that far into development?
The original game had an incredible depth of content for only hitting a v0.2 release (from the original creator, Dynamite Red Games) and showed serious potential moving forward. The MC was already sexable in various ways, and it didn't really feel restrained or rushed. With that being said, it was clearly only 2-5% of what it could have been. No offense to JGM, but he was clearly not the developer that DRG was, and trying to take on VS exceeded his ability.

DRG moved on to work on Valiant Warrior Astrid, which is now clear that move was triggered because of the changes to Patreon's content policies. Unfortunately his postmortems on the topic are now behind the Patreon pay wall.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
though it has a goood start shame they both stop whit it
DRG was concerned that Illusion (.co.jp) might take interest in the use of their art assets showing up in another game (he used the Sexy Beach 3 game for his renders as I remember.) Also, I swear that boy saw the writing on the wall about Patreon's change of content policy before anyone else did.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
Hi ,

has anyone preprared a walkthrough? and any cheat mode cant lower the shame level ( any hint please ).

knight2000

May 25, 2017
If i remember, i believe there were a cheat(debug) mode when you started the game!

Last edited:

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
REALLY hope that someone picks up where the original dev left off. The graphics may be a bit dated, but the story and mechanics are totally TITS!!! Even as an incomplete project, this is much better than 80%-90% of the Russian mysogynist drek you have to wade through to find something decent.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
Anyone can show these two message clearly ?

I'm realy curious about that ... But I haven't money to spend for ...
you need to be a patron to see it.
as DRG only take money after major update (and he is MIA for 10 month) you could probably join his patreon without risk to see the content of the link.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
patreon is a web site. It's one way the developer of the games are using to get paid from the games they create.
when the developer create an account on Patreon, some of the information are only shown to people who support their Patreon account by becoming a patron (link top right of the link you posted). on of the information needed is a credit card.
by accepting being a patron, you "promise" to pay them for their work. the most common way is a monthly "salary" (generally from 1$ to 50$).
from the link you posted, the patron is only charged when a major update is provided. as the developer hasn't posted something since November 2018, he sadly won't come back, so even if you pledge, you will never have to pay something (and it's possible to stop being a patron easily)
so you can accept being a patron to see the forum's post you asked and stop being a patron the same day

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
can someone pass the base files of the game that the author published in the patreon?
(not) sorry for necroing this post, but since DRG set his Patreon account up to only bill you when he made a release, you can actually join as a $20/release patron and see everything until you decide you've had enough and withdraw. Since it's possible that his account may get suspended due to inactivity or some renewed random Patreon bullshit that he's not around to address, it's probably best to mirror the links here.

The resource archives are as follows:

Reactions: Ut5962 and junkanon

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
The original creator of the game seemed totally fine with people continuing it on their own, which is probably why he released all of the master data to the game. Go for it.

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
released all ? in patreon post? :cry: no run
Umm, yes. Here you go.

(not) sorry for necroing this post, but since DRG set his Patreon account up to only bill you when he made a release, you can actually join as a $20/release patron and see everything until you decide you've had enough and withdraw. Since it's possible that his account may get suspended due to inactivity or some renewed random Patreon bullshit that he's not around to address, it's probably best to mirror the links here.

The resource archives are as follows:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote