RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story [v0.3] [JGM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, i thought that game is Dead so i deleted it, i dont want to Grind again, maybe someone knows how to cheat?
Just use RPGsaveeditor and give you a lot of money and buy the magazines/energy drink and your dignity (do not remember the stat name) will drop quickly. Got down to no panties in just a couple of in-game days.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
3 days are over

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
link (Mediafire):

link (gofile):

how do i get to either scenes?dad/uncle and strip club?i cant seem to find out how to open them.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
how do i get to either scenes?dad/uncle and strip club?i cant seem to find out how to open them.
k went to club in red outfit was told ask for job but how i get vip card?i couldnt get in past doorman ty.found dad got naked wth him anything else for the tv scene?uncle im still trying to figure out

May 25, 2017
Hey guys, i thought that game is Dead so i deleted it, i dont want to Grind again, maybe someone knows how to cheat?
Activating the debug. Go to the pink dress next to mirror in her bedroom.
With that in the bedroom can change the values of shame and horny at the laptops.
In the clothes shop there's a crystal that can give u money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johi
May 25, 2017
k went to club in red outfit was told ask for job but how i get vip card?i couldnt get in past doorman ty.found dad got naked wth him anything else for the tv scene?uncle im still trying to figure out
Go in the evening to club to ask job.
Uncle scene at friday evening after third week.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Go in the evening to club to ask job.
Uncle scene at friday evening after third week.
went to club in the evening in the clothes that made them ask me if i want a job.told me go in and ask so went in doorman say i need a vip card couldnt go any further.so how i get card to get past doorman? ty

May 25, 2017
went to club in the evening in the clothes that made them ask me if i want a job.told me go in and ask so went in doorman say i need a vip card couldnt go any further.so how i get card to get past doorman? ty
In the evening there's no doorman. maybe u have to go with the red outfit.

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
I replayed the whole game again (with the save editor), it was as good as new experience - Illusion arts, VX Ace, the story, events, everything match each other perfectly. Then the "new content" starts... Sting bikini and red dress have almost no content, strip club isn't done properly, cousin and uncle event feels out of place... I really wish DRG didn't abandoned Valentina for Daz / MV with Akaburish mini-game in it. Sad.

Reactions: Master Mirror

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I replayed the whole game again (with the save editor), it was as good as new experience - Illusion arts, VX Ace, the story, events, everything match each other perfectly. Then the "new content" starts... Sting bikini and red dress have almost no content, strip club isn't done properly, cousin and uncle event feels out of place... I really wish DRG didn't abandoned Valentina for Daz / MV with Akaburish mini-game in it. Sad.
Exactly my thoughts. This new update indirectly shows how much quality content DynamiteRedGames (original developer) created until he worked on Valentina's Story. But I still believe JGM will get better in time since this is his first project.

I don't think current project of DRG will turn out to be an Akaburish trainer game. People reacted it that way in the last update because the dev preferred to finish almost all trainer content in one update instead of balancing it with other parts of the game. I hope trainer content won't be the main focus of the game.

M

MantisK

Is there any new swimsuit after the string bikini? I am starting from scratch, but also tried a copies save from 0.25c. It does not seem to help. It won't even tell me they have no swimsuits, it is just a textless moment.

M

MantisK

Unfortunately, no. Only new outfit is the red dress.
I thought that was in the last version?
Never got the dad stuff, but tried the secret box in the bedroom to o shame, still won't enter strip club, even after talking with girl outside. Wouldn't let her enter the office building after being told about jobs there, either. Futile Waste of Time!
Hope Crazy Bat's version lives and the next update is worth the wait.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I thought that was in the last version?
Never got the dad stuff, but tried the secret box in the bedroom to o shame, still won't enter strip club, even after talking with girl outside. Wouldn't let her enter the office building after being told about jobs there, either. Futile Waste of Time!
Hope Crazy Bat's version lives and the next update is worth the wait.
Yeah my bad, I skipped 0.25c and waited for 0.3. So I don't know if that red dress was also in the previous update.

You need to go to club at evening (not at night) and talk to bunny girl inside the club. After that, you need to enter to the room at the right to talk to boss. Once you accept his work offer, he will give you VIP card and after that you can work there at nights.

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Wow, just tried this and I was completely mistaken that I wouldn't like it, but half an hour in became an hour into it and so on. Thanks to for keeping it going! I get the same sort of memory cache so I'm trying to remember to save and restart regularly.

randa

May 7, 2017
The 2nd and 3rd picture are from the party. If you start brothers story chain on day 2, after some time he takes you to the party. At the party talk to the people, get her drunk and it will play out.

The first picture I don't know. Since I haven't played the v0.3. And i think in v0.25 it was not there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote