RPGM Abandoned Valentina's Story [v0.3] [JGM]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
can somebody provide the links to the dev or update the OP dont want new users to go to patreon and pay for some other game

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016

This time i think i corrected the issues in the strip club! It could miss me something but it's better now! I will tested in the weekend!
This version (0.25c) is nothing new, only the corrections!

Trying some "serverclouds", for those who couldn't download it from MEGA, until a permanent solution. see you soon:

OneDrive

Link:

Gofile

Zippyshare:

part 1:

part 2:

which you prefer?

Reactions: Master Mirror

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
how do you get into the stripclub.. i can only enter when i wear the red outfit,.. but cant get past the "do you have vip card" question,.. and have to leave without the chance of getting a job.
where do i get a card like that?

*ok solved that problem*

next question would be how do you flash someone for the scenes with the "stranger" in the park to continue.. do you have to be naked for it to work?

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
how do you get into the stripclub.. i can only enter when i wear the red outfit,.. but cant get past the "do you have vip card" question,.. and have to leave without the chance of getting a job.
where do i get a card like that?

*ok solved that problem*
How you did it?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
wear the red outfit and visit the stripclub in the evening,.. i tried it at night first and that doesnt work

but you only get 1 scene and after you leave you have to wait for another update to get more ;)
Thanks!

U

User_66221

After, we do not to expect update every weeks, so we've to be patient.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
by the way stripclub is broken/bugged after you sit whit the boss off the stripclub you go 2 the bathroom and falling alseep becausse off liqour/alcohol and she get's cunnilingus after that you get out off the bathroom and only doing 2 steps and the game freezes or it gets a black screen you canot move and when going over the red carpet in stripclub next where the guys is standing and promoting the girls who shows up when he starts talking that val takes the stage the game crashes no need to buy the red dress for now.
trust me in that

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote