Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
" You trapped in an apartment with your girlfriend and her friends. It's not a question of if you'll cheat but when "

I dont care if this game is good or bad, a dev who says this is worth a million dollars in my book!

CyMpaK

Feb 19, 2020
I liked it
As a player: The very idea and the seamless change in the girls' worldview is extremely cool to me.
As a creator of such games: I appreciate the schedule in games because I know how time consuming it is to create.

Disliked:
As a player: The girls aren't fished out. To know where to find them, you have to open the schedule. memorise it. go to the location. When a scene comes up, you repeat the loop..... It's tedious. It's much more convenient to display ‘GirlX in a certain room’ on the left.
As a creator: I love grind in games like this, but here it's too stuffy. I feel like it's bullying the player. There aren't a lot of situations to raise lust, and yet lust also drops! I figured out the average time for any scene and realised it's definitely not worth it.

Overall Impression: Average. I'll definitely keep following this game because of its idea, but so far it hasn't hooked me so much that I'm waiting for updates like with "Condemned Town".

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
" It's not a question of if you'll cheat but when "

Challenge accepted. I've been 100% faithful in every single one of my relationships, including the open or poly relationships I've been in, not because of a stalwart character or unshakable loyalty but because I am just that oblivious to people hitting on me.

Reactions: VaemondGames
Aug 13, 2021
Is it me or godmode makes you miss a lot of scenes?
Like the grinding, the final bath scene with andrea and the room handjob of both gf friends? (Probably neve too but didnt test it).

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote