A cuckold game idea

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ey dont take it personal its just a render when i see interracial threads and i mostly see somebody who is white for some reason always getting upset over 3d pixel or a drawing that doesn't even involve them i dont get that but to its ironic because they hate but they always there to watch. The only way i see somebody getting mad or emotional like you just did is if you project yourself as the one that is getting cheated on. You end up sounding offended and emotional like it hurt your heart or something.
Nice try, as this is always the defense, but I neither project into the MC's EVER, nor am I white...I'm just saying some diversity of thought into this craptastic interracial fetish is sorely needed.

I like how because in my idea its the black dude taking the "L", somehow I am mad about fiction... yet when the people that do write scenarios like this with the white guy losing to the superior black bull they arent mad or "projecting" over something LOL.

Reactions: Bobo137

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Here's a pitch.

Obamanator: The Audacity of Hope.

Tired of all the bullshit in congress, a black president takes matters into his own hands cock, bringing change one pussy at a time.