Others - Abandoned - A Cuckold Story [Chapter 11] [ImpreganatorGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sixpo2

This game has quite bad graphics and renders. The main characters does not look really attractive. The story is quite simple (comes from the title). The game interface is poor. You dont even get to the main event.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

I mean models were okay-ish, which is why this wasnt 1 star.
    -Grammar
    -Story
    -Graphics
    -Choices
    I'm fan of the genre but this doesnt mean i will accept anything they put out there and here is the part that i have to type nonsense to fufill the 200 character rule.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Hjyfh

It's a alright game a lot of the problems stem from the engine i have never liked this type limited save space and a bit buggy the game itself is standard cuck, bbc, Ntr story some hot stuff only about 2-3 sex scenes so far but other then giving a more clear indication where there's no more content instead of leaving it on the image and you wonder did the game glitch but other than that not the best visuals but certainly not the worse and seem to have improved a tad since the beginning
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jawanaut

I love the concept. I love NTR and the like, but this one moves way too fast and seems a bit unrealistic. I realize calling anything remotely like this realistic is a bit tongue in cheek, but still. The renders are good, the story seems decent... I'd say the only reason it didn't get more stars from me is pretty much the whole jumping in to 'hey, let's get you knocked up by a stranger from some breeder island' and she's like, 'okay!'.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

fitgirlbestgirl

Game version: [v0.5]

I like cuckolding, so I guess I'm predisposed to rate this highly because it's about a fetish I'm into, but this is an embarrassing effort. The game this is supposed to be "inspired" by wasn't great to begin with, but this manages to be so much worse in every way. It's a v0.5 with literally like five minutes of content. It's just every stereotype about cuckolding slapped into a lazy story setup and then executed with mediocre renders full of stock characters, a terrible UI, and writing that will absolutely kill your brain cells.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MayJames

You dont see that level of visuals in this genre. The Dialogs could be a bit better but you rarely see a decent made game in this genre. Its all about the atmosphere you create. You dont need top notch visuals to create a good game. So , i would like to encourage the dev and give 5 stars