VN - HTML - Abandoned - A Date With Bridgette [Part 1-4] [vDateGames]

1. S
    5.00 star(s)

smallpotato

Many diverse choices that impacts the story. Replayed it several times.
    The renders and dialog are well done. Clearly the author has put a lot of time into this game. Overall just a great dating simulator.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

funkygallo

Finally, a great game from vdategames.com.
    dsp3000 has created a great character and he has been able to create a top game around her.
    If we insert this one inside The Academy series, the job is excellent.
    Huge time requested for the last releases is a very shame.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

daphnefan

This is the only game from their entire site worth playing imo. The dialogue is fantastic, and the renders are excellent as well. It shouldn't take too long to play around to find out the best paths to take. The renders are pretty good, and the animated scenes are also pretty great. The game does a great job of building sexual tension throughout the date. Bridgette is very flirty and responsive to flirtation. I wish this author put out games more frequently, because he is fantastic.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tezster

Good continuation from Bridgette stage one. There are a multitude of branching options from the first part, with no obvious "best" path, as some of the paths which lead to failure can be more rewarding to play through. The sex scene with Alexia is one such example, as it's extremely well done.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Morpheas

The game is great, and actually has a lot of achievements for such a small game.

I also really like Bridgette, which automatically earns this game a couple of stars from the get-go.

However, there are a few bugs, and there are no actual sex scenes in the game.
    The latter isnt a big problem, as this is only Part 1 of the Date with Bridgette, however I still would have liked a little more, because as it is, the game feels like a "big" tease, and there really isnt much to do in this little game.

Overall however, if you really liked Bridgette in The Academy, then you are guaranteed to like this game, as this is all about her, in A Date with Bridgette.