Others - A Daughter and Her Father [v1.0 Free] [Wargnema]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Nizzquizz

The AI Art is one thing, and it's actually not that bad. At least they got the correct number of fingers.
    The sentences taking several clicks was also mentioned already and it's annoying, yes.
    But what hasn't been mentioned yet is the actual content of the sentences. Here, drink it in:

"unable to resist any longer, his cock summoned forth heated seminal fluids.
    Incalculabe numbers of pressurized sperm. made their journey from their testicular

home and joined their prostate semen-cream

allies in an attempt to escape their horny imprisoned confinement."

Are you aroused yet, human? Does your erectile organ yearn for the warmth of touch? Do you find your mouth bones penetrating your rosey face opening in horniness?
    No?
    Yeah, me neither.
    The best I can say about this style of writing is that "Prostate Semen-Cream" will make for a kickass grindcore metal band name and at least 3 seperate titles for japanese eroges of questionable quality.
    If it's right your style of 'artsy yet technical erotique', go for it. For anybody else, having a wank at the promo pics provided or a CG-rip is sufficient - you're not missing much by not downloading the game (it's a pure novel without any input anyway).
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Cryogic

I generally don't like AI art, but I normally give games a pass when the developers put some effort, but unfortunately this ain't it. You can see tons of glitches in the art and there's little to no effort to try and fix those.

Also, why are sentences broken into multiple parts? Finish the sentence, or at least the though, in one text box. This is a visual novel, not a text message.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

usmcfly

If this is just a kinetic novel, then let me read what is there without having to click a thousand times to get through one section. it was very off-putting to have to click three times just to complete one sentence. Also, make it to where the text can instantly load, without the fast typing.

I didn't care for the repeated images that just recycled themselves over and over. I want more description of the building of arousal. Granted, I like slow buildups, and I think this will appeal much more to those who can just enjoy the incest fantasy and get off quickly.