A discussion on female archetypes featured in Visual Novels and within Adult games.

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I hate MILFs being forced on me. I have no idea why so many people fantasize about having sex with older woman.
Its ok, if they are optional. But alot of time I stumple upon a game with hot young girls and discover that I have to seduce their mothers first.

Whats wrong with you people? Isnt it more exciting to corrupt a young virgin than someone's mom?

Reactions: verified dick

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Speaking as someone who spent many years corrupting virgins, it gets boring. Variety is the spice of life. Mature women taste amazing, I once dated a girl just to be near her mom. I moved into their home and spent months sniffing the mom's panties, cumming in them and leaving them for her to find. I corrupted both the daughter and the mother. The daughter was into dressing up and being forced into oral. The mum was into wearing cum filled knickers and going to work in them.

Unfortunately, this was before smartphones. I just can't imagine how far it could have gone with whatsapp and selfies.

I bumped into the girl about ten years later and she told me her mom had sadly passed away.
She told me her mom always regarded me as a son she never had.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The other hot thing about a Milf who takes care of herself, is the process of preparing herself for a night out, knowing she'll get fucked by a guy who aims for something more. The whole routine of exercise, diet, moisturising, getting her nails done, sexy underwear and outfits. Unwrapping a Milf before sex is like being a kid unwrapping Xmas presents.
You always know they'll make more of an effort to please the man/woman they take home that night.

kuvayimilfiye

Jan 31, 2024
1: We need to define what "MILF" is because most of the time the so called "MILF's" are nothing more than a thicc teenagers, both the look and the characteristics.

2: Even though I like MILF's, most of the times it's all about the character / art design. And you can't really find something really good in adult games, especially if you already played the majority of adult games. That's why I am looking more lewd artists than adult games these days.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
1: We need to define what "MILF" is because most of the time the so called "MILF's" are nothing more than a thicc teenagers, both the look and the characteristics.

2: Even though I like MILF's, most of the times it's all about the character / art design. And you can't really find something really good in adult games, especially if you already played the majority of adult games. That's why I am looking more lewd artists than adult games these days.
For me Milfs are women who are hot, like to extend their motherly nature to the friends of their own children. Who want to hug you tightly into their bosom. Who spend their time getting fit, know how and when to dress in appropriate outfits. And dazzle when they dress up to go out of the town.

The problem with tropes/cliches is they're an effective way of easily identifying specific characteristics, even if they're based on fantasy.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
I like the women in games, the same way I like my women in real life. Submissive, and with a good ass.

I heavily dislike, actually no, scratch that, I HATE to the core women who act all dominant, it makes me want to put them in their place.

For example, when it comes to games like: Confined with Goddesses & SexNote.
Both look sexy, they have nice bodies, and they look bang-able. The moment I found out they were a Dominatrix, my erection died in 0.1 seconds, and I quit the game(s) instantly.

Untitled.png Untitled.png 1.png

I don't have a MILF complex or kink. I much prefer them young (18-29), but I won't say no to a good looking MILF, wouldn't be my first time banging one either.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017

I think both of these problems are down to amatuer writing and how making an attractive yet convincingly older looking women in Daz is rather difficult. (Though not impossible.)

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
But it never felt hot because I was more into his gorgeous Spanish mom, who was built so solidly, and was so beautiful, but never acted provocative in any way.
I find a hot woman never acting provocatively is like nude vs. lingerie. technically you're getting less, but because you think you'll NEVER get to see anything, then even a glimpse of her bra can be much more than a slut's bare tits.

it's a bit similar when you hear some celeb accidentally showed some panties getting out of a car or something. the web is full of hot girls taking two or more dicks in their asshole, but the lure of that panty shot you should never see is a far greater clickbait than all the whores on the internet.

it's a tricky exchange, game-wise, to show enough sexiness to make you think about it, without ruining the expectation by giving too much too fast. that's why I always like the uptight conservative moms who seem like they'd never let you even see their bra.

I've talked about this idea before, but I've always wanted to make a game called "mom is off-limits!" or "you can never have mom!" where the mom would be just like any other incest house mom except that you'll never get her, and the game would keep telling you it'll never happen. it would be all about openly blueballing, making you WISH there would be a scene but it never comes. you could fuck everyone else except the mom, but the game would kinda keep rubbing it in your face and repeating, a little bit TOO often, how it's never happening. so often that it would make you suspicious.

then, very deep into the story, after years of telling everybody how it's never ever happening, you release a secret, hellishly difficult way to get her. but you tell no one it's there. more like an easter egg than a normal route, something that would sound more like an urban legend than a real thing when you heard about it. "if you can get mom's love stat to 1000 (which would be capped to 100 for all characters) she has a low rng chance to visit your room on a full moon."

the old 80s games used to have stuff like that and it was such a huge thing when you managed to figure it out.

Last edited:

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
Remember that game RapeLay? There should be a graphically convincing up skirt/chikan/rape game.

I can't wait for virtual reality to become top tier with that Disney rolling floor thing.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
shMBf16J.jpeg

The wonderful thing about an UberMilf is, they test the strength of any man prepared to marry such a hot, deliciously fuckable woman, but not prepared for her enjoyment, of being a sexy woman who loves being fucked by other men.

The husband's pleading for her not to leave will soon be replaced by him begging for her to send cocked mouth selfies, spunked face/pussy selfies and ultimately, begging to lick her clean after she's been cumsprayed all night.

UberMilf's are so few and unique, that's why no marriage can either contain nor satisfy them.
Unless it's an open marriage, one where the wife's experiences are so legendary, the husband is reduced to nutting over the thought of them.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BangB420

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The wonderful thing about an UberMilf is, they test the strength of any man prepared to marry such a hot, deliciously fuckable woman, but not prepared for her enjoyment, of being a sexy woman who loves being fucked by other men.
Gonna be real with you, that requires the exact opposite of strength. I'm really not trying to kink shame, but I really hope this stuff is just fantasy for you.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
More games need MILFS or older women as heroines. They don't get enough love in media, movies, tv shows. But the old ass white man still gets 20-something pussy :KEK::rolleyes:

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Corrupting virgins gets boring very quickly as there's no challege. Their hormones are basically spiking them for the blokes.
I've done some very fucked up things with girls when I was a teenager.

Milfs on the hand! OMG! Milf training is essential when it comes to learning the ropes with sex. Young girls are like dog's squeeking toys when you rail them. Milfs require more and teach you all about technique and stamina.
I'm getting all nostalgic now! :giggle:

• Yay, new update!

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I'm talking about Milfs I either met at the gym, worked in shops or the college I went to.
The most important rule. Always judge a Milf by how well she looks after herself. She will always respond well to a compliment.
compliments from a younger guy are validation.