Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned A Familiar(Family) Venture v0.01b [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
When I pause the game to save and then load the game the stats of the mother and the other characters are put to 20 (affection and submission), how can I fix it
Have you tried to use my mod to set them to what they should and then save and reload the game? Can you give me more detailed information of what you did, did you start a new game and you encountered the same bug, also send me the save file because I can't recreate the error you told me... so I can't give you a fix if I don't know what caused it...

jamiea776

Oct 3, 2017
is there anyway to hack Version 2? good game of course,, was just wondering is there any othere way too get unlimited stats? thanks

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
is there anyway to hack Version 2? good game of course,, was just wondering is there any othere way too get unlimited stats? thanks
There always is a way to do that, but I don't recommend it because you can skip some content if you don't know what you're doing...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Important notice:
This mod will not work with v0.02 of the game... The mod is included in the new game version but it's only available for the game patrons...
So hes using your mod but only for Patrons? The fuck.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
So hes using your mod but only for Patrons? The fuck.
Hope you don't get this the wrong way, but I partnered with Will to develop the game, I do the codding part and he does the story and 99.(9)% of the images of the game... And we decided to offer this option to our patrons as many other developers do for the people supporting them... a bonus for them... don't worry if the game takes off there will be other modders that'll mod the game or even my mod that I did for the game will surface... so you'll get what you want, but it'll take some time...

Reactions: JohnSheridan

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hope you don't get this the wrong way, but I partnered with Will to develop the game, I do the codding part and he does the story and 99.(9)% of the images of the game... And we decided to offer this option to our patrons as many other developers do for the people supporting them... a bonus for them... don't worry if the game takes off there will be other modders that'll mod the game or even my mod that I did for the game will surface... so you'll get what you want, but it'll take some time...
Y i k e s.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This should fix the problem
mod and everything works fantastic BUT its a bitch to click on because the house and arrows ya click on is like right there ffs lol
wish we could move the icon for cheat menu to somewhere else for easier access

Jul 28, 2020
I have a slightly different issue. Sidneys Cosplay photos are not showing up on the Cosplay heaven site. The characters talk as though they are there but I can only see the first picture I did with Mandy and Lauren and the Lauren solo photo shoot