Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Family Venture - TheTeam's DRM Bypass Mod [v0.06] [WillTylor]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The Team

Modder
Sep 9, 2020
1603954420442.png

Updated: 2020/10/29
Game/Creator: A Family Venture /
Modder: - -
Mod Version: 0.06
Game Version: 0.06 Public
Language: English

Features:
  • Removes the DRM from auto-deleting Patreon content for free users
  • Enables in-game CheatMod that comes with the supporter version
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -
Patreon's: -

Last edited by a moderator:

zanruel

Sep 29, 2019
game fails on launch
Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label version_test is defined twice, at
  File "game/DSMod_nfo.rpy", line 4 and
  File "game/Patreon_$5_Gallery/D.S.Mod.rpy", line 2035.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Fri Oct 30 12:36:32 2020

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
I am running public version 6 with this mod and the associated incest patch but keep getting this error message. Fixed it once but then Mom scenes in the bedroom (when spying through cam caused an in game error (so rolled back and avoided) but then the second Mom and Megan Photo Shoot caused an ingame error which I cannot bypass so reloaded incest and mod and instructed but this error message is back and I can't get back in at all.

Anyone able to help PLEASE

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/AFV_v0.06_iPatch/inc_code.rpy', 1600288259, 657) is defined twice, at AFV_v0.06_iPatch/inc_code.rpyc:10 and game/inc_code.rpyc:10.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Martin Stuff\Downloads\saves\AIF Games - Emily\1A Family Venture\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Martin Stuff\Downloads\saves\AIF Games - Emily\1A Family Venture\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "E:\Martin Stuff\Downloads\saves\AIF Games - Emily\1A Family Venture\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "E:\Martin Stuff\Downloads\saves\AIF Games - Emily\1A Family Venture\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "E:\Martin Stuff\Downloads\saves\AIF Games - Emily\1A Family Venture\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "E:\Martin Stuff\Downloads\saves\AIF Games - Emily\1A Family Venture\AFamilyVenture-0.06_public-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/AFV_v0.06_iPatch/inc_code.rpy', 1600288259, 657) is defined twice, at AFV_v0.06_iPatch/inc_code.rpyc:10 and game/inc_code.rpyc:10.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Oct 31 02:49:08 2020

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Anyone able to help PLEASE
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
it has nothing to do with this patch here.If i see it right then it cause by the incest patch.I´m not sure but did you extract the AFV_v0.06_iPatch.rpa file? It looks to me that you only need the AFV_v0.06_iPatch.rpa file or the AFV_v0.06_iPatch folder because it is the extract rpa file

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
it has nothing to do with this patch here.If i see it right then it cause by the incest patch.I´m not sure but did you extract the AFV_v0.06_iPatch.rpa file? It looks to me that you only need the AFV_v0.06_iPatch.rpa file or the AFV_v0.06_iPatch folder because it is the extract rpa file
Thanks for your reply. No Idea what I did but scrapped the lot - redownloaded and followed the instructions above and all good so far ???

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for your reply. No Idea what I did but scrapped the lot - redownloaded and followed the instructions above and all good so far ???
The subfolder game should look like the picture the game start so but i did´t had the time to play the game from the start

iicrashii

Aug 2, 2019
My unofficial compressed Android port A Family Venture 0.06 Public with The Team DRM unlock mod and the incest patch. Usual gestures etc Note: Incest is active after saving a game and reloading it. Any other weird bugs let me know And now with ShaddyModda walkthrough mod (updated - some fixes)
Link not working ...

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
I'm not sure what I've done wrong - I've followed the steps that you have briefly explained on the intro-post to installing the Incest patch and this mod but NEITHER are working.....help please?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote