Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Father's Sins [Ch. 7] [Pixieblink] multi mod [Vincent]

Mar 10, 2022
Brady2626 that choice section literally doesn't matter bcoz when you'll choose to go in left direction, the game will throw you to the right direction after few lines.

Turbo Lord I made an android port. And tested it on both Android 11 and Oxygen OS Android 12. And it's a simple apk with the mod not too fancy like secondary save location and etc. I know apk size is larger than game because I didn't compress the game at all.
Thanks for the port.

May 13, 2018
These guys aren't updating regularly. Seems like it was an experiment for them, and one that they've grown bored with.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
These guys aren't updating regularly. Seems like it was an experiment for them, and one that they've grown bored with.
Huh? This guy updates almost TOO frequently.... I'm actually tempted to skip playing for a couple of updates to get a more substantial bite of content. My only complaint in this game is the size of the updates (understandable cause they are so frequent) and the lack of sexual content with the barista girl and the cute blonde maid.

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
Huh? This guy updates almost TOO frequently.... I'm actually tempted to skip playing for a couple of updates to get a more substantial bite of content. My only complaint in this game is the size of the updates (understandable cause they are so frequent) and the lack of sexual content with the barista girl and the cute blonde maid.
I believe he was referring to the author of this mod, not Pixieblink.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Chapter 7 mod breaks chapter 9 by ending the game prematurely? What I mean is, does the mod for chapter 7 work on chapter 9 without it crashing or ending the game before it should?

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Chapter 7 mod breaks chapter 9 by ending the game prematurely? What I mean is, does the mod for chapter 7 work on chapter 9 without it crashing or ending the game before it should?
as far as i know, mod works only for specific game ver, so ch 7 mod only work for ch 7 game ver..

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica