3D-Daz Fan Art A Father's Sins

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Pixieblink
If you really want the fan art community to embrace your characters, would you be willing to share the .DUF files used creating them?

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Some, but not all.

Which one would you like?
Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I haven't played the VN yet. Maybe other artists here could chime in. It always makes it much easier to have fan art support direct from the game dev. I do understand that these characters are YOUR creation and at times you will want to protect them. A forward thinking dev will see the value in a vibrant fan art community in promoting their creations. Just so you know, I would never have looked at your VN had you not posted this thread in Fan Art, I am sure there are a lot of others who could say the same thing.

I am downloading it as I type this.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I haven't played the VN yet. Maybe other artists here could chime in. It always makes it much easier to have fan art support direct from the game dev. I do understand that these characters are YOUR creation and at times you will want to protect them. A forward thinking dev will see the value in a vibrant fan art community in promoting their creations. Just so you know, I would never have looked at your VN had you not posted this thread in Fan Art, I am sure there are a lot of others who could say the same thing.

I am downloading it as I type this.
Many "Forward thinking Dev's" would also see the value in making it difficult for someone to knock off their game. :)
Give it a spin and let me know what you think of it.

PM me and let me know which character(s) you would like?
I have no problem sharing... most of them.

Same goes for any other creator of fan art out there.

BTW I took the time to check out some of your work. It is all good. And some of it is outstanding!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Pixieblink
Thanks.

I guess the two I would start with, if you are so inclined, would be Sister Madelaine and Sadie, and maybe as a bonus 'she who walks in twilight.'

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Already posted this in the regular game thread but just to get it started here, have also some ideas and Pixie seems willing to share the recipes for his charachters (isn't that technically NTR ? :unsure:)
Nah, sharing is caring. ;)

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Nah, sharing is caring. ;)
Those NTR people are like the ultra-religious who see the hand of God everywhere they look.
They would have made great Inquisitors, or NKVD secret police.

Isn't playing TWO different Vn's at the same time (as Tilly would say)
TECHNICALLY ntr also?

Reactions: DeepBauhaus

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
After her initial embarrassment was over for the teleporting incident, Sister Madelaine realised how freeing it was to go sans wardrobe in all aspects of her life...
Maddy_AFS_03_F95.png
If you are a real cyclist, you will notice that Sister Maddy here has very good cycling form, knees over pedal spindle, balls of the foot on the pedal, shoulders down and head up, correct saddle height to allow for proper leg extension, light grip on the handlebars.