COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This would have been a perfect Harem game for me if Cecilia was a virgin too. I'm glad though that rest of the girls are virgin.

One more thing which stopped this from becoming perfect is auto pull outs. Cumming inside doesn't guarantee pregnancy. People usually try many times. You could have let MC cum inside and still not get sue pregnant.
I was debating on reading the comments because I hate spoilers but you know what I hate more? Auto pullout. :FacePalm:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
The text dosnt disappear . the GUI isnt working right. For me at least. Something isnt working from the last update. :mad:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Creator: A Foreign World / HighbornTiger - - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. This will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy!!
P/s: This game has its own walkthrough system. Therefore, I have to abandon this mod
Download:
1686205184696.png 1686205286047.png

Last edited:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I've created a small walkthrough mod for this game. This will highlight my recommended choices. Enjoy!!
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2682955 View attachment 2682957
It's tested? Because when i opened the game with the mod i got a instant traceback.

Edit: I just deleted the ep1 mod, because it was the only file that was giving an error. The game ran normally

Traceback error below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i didnt play the game cause too little content but what i really hope is that you dont write the bad guy so OP that it is a constant struggle....we wanna have a good time playing and not psycho-warfare...so i hope the mc is not constantly humilated because of powerlessnes... i like to play a smart mc with a character you wanna follow....at the end i will see myself but you are at ch 3 so there will be more to wait for(1year?)...good luck till then...

Jun 20, 2019
It's tested? Because when i opened the game with the mod i got a instant traceback.

Edit: I just deleted the ep1 mod, because it was the only file that was giving an error. The game ran normally

Traceback error below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2682955 View attachment 2682957
I got the same problem, fix the mod please

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Cool that you are on steam dev but take it easy with asking players to wishlist it and what not, once is huh neat good for the dev but then doing it again is just tacky.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Pretty great update. Some very nice character development going on with a few characters

I also really like how the harem is being developed. There's a lot of time, patience, and respect going on. Nothing uninque to this game thankfully, but it's still really nice to see given shared and individual backgrounds of all the girls. It all just feels very grounded and healthy

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes