5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A Fortnight at Frenni Fazclaire's is a mature tale that takes place over fourteen nights at Frenni Fazclaire's, a night club in which the main performers and draw are animatronic women that parody characters from the famous Five Nights at Freddy's line of games. Choose between a male and female perspective as you dive into the mystery surrounding Frenni Fazclaire's quirky animatronics. At the moment, the Alpha version currently includes written content up to the beginning of Day 3 (about 21% of planned material). The goal is to provide a robust experience with multiple paths through your time at the night club. Even seemingly-small choices can lead to big consequences!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-14
Release Date: 2024-02-14
Developer: NIGHT FOX Works - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1 Alpha
Language: English, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese
Other Games: MalOvent
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Godsend sir Bob)
AFortnightAtFrenniFazclaires-0.1.2Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Most FNAF games expect you to work around the sex scenes to continue the game. This game has to be the first that rewards you for treading the line between actively avoiding the animatronics and running towards them game over screen be damned. I like that. Makes it a lot more engaging and less frustrating.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
so is this finally one where I dont have to actually play Fnaff? I love those 3d models but hate the original game.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
In my experience that's a bad thing. If they dev allows you to pick your gender the H-CGs will just be the girls in generic nude poses like Huniepop or Crush Crush instead of any *actual* sex scenes. Disappointing.
omg I know, its so annoying since I'm big on POV shots and you can't really have that if you try to have both genders without more work, I remember not liking huniepop 2 because it felt like you were barely there and just playing match maker, and then masturbating to and finishing on them

Night Fox Works

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Thanks Bob69! Went ahead and submitted that ticket.

In my experience that's a bad thing. If they dev allows you to pick your gender the H-CGs will just be the girls in generic nude poses like Huniepop or Crush Crush instead of any *actual* sex scenes. Disappointing.
The good news is that there will be gender-specific CG/H-Scenes in addition to gender-specific routes you can take. We (myself and the artist) know it's extra work (something like 7-8 routes overall) but we don't mind.

Most FNAF games expect you to work around the sex scenes to continue the game. This game has to be the first that rewards you for treading the line between actively avoiding the animatronics and running towards them game over screen be damned. I like that. Makes it a lot more engaging and less frustrating.
That was part of what inspired me to initially start writing this story as a CYOA on Fiction.live. I wanted there to be actual plot and reason for sex scenes rather than the FNAF trope of "Die to get the sexy sex doing the sex". One thing led to another and now I have 50k+ words to develop into a Ren'Py script.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes