Unity - A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Forgotted

Full of made up words and incoherent sentences, this is one big confusing mess from the start. The story line doesn't make much sense and the mechanics of the game are very bad.
    As others mention, the renders and colors are very well done. If they were to hire a writer and editor then I'd imagine their works would be terrific. They probably should have chosen to abandon Furry House rather than the other(s).
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Jnx

Drunk Robot does it AGAIN with another broken mess of a clicking experience. Because calling this a game would devalue games everywhere. First off, it's built in Unity. But it's 100% a VN, so it's bloated, "over" developed (but let's be real, it's barely developed), and clunky. I will lead with: I got soft locked out of the game because I used the webcam and got the, what is she? Step brother, step sister, half sister? The poor translation can't decide, why should I? Anyway I got her to clean my room before I found out how to get money so you can't earn money without cleaning, which I was never told how to do, and you can't clean(Or have the morning time available) if she's cleaning. I've clicked every room, waited in every room, tried every dialogue, and STILL couldn't do anything. This slideshow is a broken mess and I'm sorry that you downloaded it. And the scenes I did see, Imogen and the swim race, are all so poorly translated I can't derive any positivity from them. I will laugh a bit here and say this is a game made for furries, but DR fundamentally doesn't understand games or sex games in general so they won't be able to cash out on that market. My best advice is be like the five star reviewers here and get paid to make a review about this because that's the only positive experience you could get from this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

aven1587

Anything with straight furry content gets an excellent score in my book. Good job and I hope to see more like this in the future. I really liked your other game too, saving the kingdom. Anything with straight furry content gets an excellent score in my book. Good job and I hope to see more like this in the future. I really liked your other game too, saving the kingdom.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Jacky109.5

A Furry House [v0.34] [Drunk Robot] is just a big mess. The story is very average at best aside from the nice renders. Characters aren't really that special either and definitely something you have probably seen before in other games. The writing and the way unity is being used are pretty bad as well. Take away the renders and furriness, you have seen all this extremely done better somewhere else.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Seturualogo

It really amazes me that the ratings are so low on this game. I gotta say they did an amazing job at rendering Furry into 3dcg. It looks really good, the Story feels natural and well thought. The characters vary and the overall game has many playable elements so you don't get bored. I'm really excited to see, how this game will continue
  6. 5.00 star(s)

lartemer

The game is not bad, but there is something to work on. I really liked the models and the plot . I would like to note that small shortcomings in particular interactivity and sequence of actions, I hope everything will be corrected over time .
  7. 1.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Er.. what. I'm seriously struggeling for words. The images/ renders look well, but that's the only positive thing I can say. The language/ grammar is HORRIBLE, the transitions are BAD, the UI is not even working (scaling doesn't work; it's ALWAYS cropped and you cannot reach the buttons at the outer edges; you can't access the settings/ menu while in free roam [only during scenes or dialoges])- this means, you aren't able to save progress.
    Then there is the guidance.. There IS a quest log, which is essential for a sandbox game > good! BUT there are no hints or entries WHERE or WHEN to trigger these events. Which means, you will getting wound up with switching from room to room in despair, waiting for something to happen.

The current state is "alpha" and I can't enjoy it at all. If the dev will put a lot of effort and work into this game, it might become something worth playing or watching. Right now: A big NO!

P.S.: Why is your "stepBROTHER" looking like a female (yet no futa, thank God) anyway? Is it simply another spelling error?
  8. 4.00 star(s)

gerfield

Even though it is quite new, it already has a lot of scenes and has potential to become amazing in the future. The 3D Models look good and the interactions between the characters are alright, a bit cliché, but that is to be expected in this kind of game.
    All in all i really liked this first version.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Cesco

Dr. Moreau would like a word with you.
    Uncanny Valley is very prevalent here. If you wanna make these humans with fur work, you gotta stylize it more. Try using the Thundercats 2011 show as inspiration. Cause right now, it's looking like the Cats movie 2019- and we all know how that was received.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

computador2

this game seems to have a lot of potential.
    hopefully it has continuation because there is not much content on the site
    tips:
    * put like a map it would be nice to add new people
    * a system by day and night.
    * random event systems (I think it's cooler and my opinion)
  11. 1.00 star(s)

FreakingBananas

Half Baked story where you wonder wtf is going on, Good models honestly but quality drops are pretty bad, 0.29 versions yet no Scenes of significance, Sandbox is by far the worst i have seen, its like using a remote thats been bleached and having short term memory loss while stepping on legos, totally painful and annoying to use, quest list is as helpful as asking a blind man for directions
    All and all Lack luster game considering its by a dev who has quite a lot of Ongoing games
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 440241

Despite all the complaints in the thread I actually like the (female*) furry models. They're fairly hot and just inhuman enough that they don't look like someone painted over an ordinary 3D model. The real problem is in the UI. You have to meet the right girls in the right place at the right time of day with no indication of where they are. The hints help sometimes but when they don't you're going to have to click through every area and hope you don't stumble across a repeating scene that moves time forward. Considering how many of these sandbox harem games there are, and how many games the dev has already started, I'm honestly rather baffled that such a simple problem was allowed to exist in the first place. Every sandbox game has an indicator for where characters are, and most have indicators for new scenes or ways to advance the story.

*The male furry characters are grotesque and I think that's intentional. There's a hideous mass of muscles for a bull that's dating the mom when you move in. There's also a disgusting pig monster that owns the home and threatens to rape or kick out the family if the MC bugs him. Both characters are immediate assholes to the MC and will almost certainly be chased out in the course of the game, although the story isn't that far yet.