Unity A Furry House [v0.40.0] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I'll keep an eye on this, as there's a severe lack of straight furry(psuedofurry in this case? idk, nice models though). Played for a bit, but the tracker needs a severe rework that includes proper hints and such. Writing could use some(alot of, tbh but *shhh*) elbow grease as well. I dont know what to expect from Drunk Robot though. But seems like there's a few too many titles in the works tbh for this to pan out.

Oh and those whom I saw crying NTR, if you read this; Fuck off, there is no NTR, yet. And I also feel like there's a higher chance of netori(cheating tag) if anything.

God, how I hate my fellow harem lovers sometimes. I dislike most NTR games, but I do like some well executed NTR some times, so cant call myself a straight up hater either. But at least I try to avoid crying NTR as soon as my, for example, married or taken FUTURE love interest gets boned by her current longterm hubby/bf. I get it, dont like to see that myself but at least I have enough brains to understand the difference between potentially forced voyeur and ntr. Sometimes I wonder why such dumbfuckery exists.

Apr 16, 2020
Models are good but.... some shitty sandbox, shit quest helper , you have to click on everything to find events, its pain in the ass to play this game, i don't trust this dev honestly most of their games are incomplete and total garbage and low quality and have really shitty rating

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
What's this?!

A furry game that is NOT drawn cartoons and NOT tagged 'Gay'?!
Is such a thing even allowed?!

Sarcasm aside, best of luck with the game.

Nightfall414

Jan 11, 2018
This involves Furries and F/F spanking.

I... will be keeping a close eye on this, as it nudges some of my kinks.

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
As much as i like straight furry games, not really interested in unity. Always feels wonky when people make visual novels in unity. Gonna check it out though.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes