Unity A Furry House [v0.41.2] [Drunk Robot]

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

ramlken

Aug 23, 2021
Can someone tell me where the spycam is placed? I clicked on the bed, but there was still nothing. :(

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
to be honest this looks like this is going to be a fantastic game, the only issue i have is NTR/Cucking, literally just started the game and the mom is already being railed by someone else (who you later find out is a douchebag) with no way of preventing that from transpiring, would be nice if you made it where mom and girls lived alone then MC moves in then hugo appears and you can either stop him by convincing the mom hes bad for them or just letting it happen, that way none of the girls get railed by other males and the MC/player doesnt have to feel some type of way if they dont want see male creatures banging their potential love interest AND you appeal to both sides of the coin even if requires making separate routes renders and endings with and without them... but thats just me being nit picky.. other than those unpreventable scenarios its a great set up so far and looking forward to this games success and future

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
[...]are forced to move to live with your mother. The first big surprise is about her and your stepsisters, belonging to a different "race": They are a bit "FURRY"!!!
Wouldn't that make him half-furry...?

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Its a frustrating game.
I was making reasonable progress, but suddenly the MC's name changed to "pete", not the name I chose.
I started a new game and now can't find any of the "progressing" scenes I played before.
The "tool bar" strip seems to be randomly visible and the game is starting to become a grind.
I will try it again later, as it could be good.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Spycam isn't fixed, Money has been added, Cheats UI and memory card game. No new Sex.
Another sad update.. :cry:
Got the spycam to finally work. I think I did the "10 cleaning" thing first, then it finally let me put it in the bedroom during the morning.

Only has nekked pics during evening so far.

Reactions: luisar018
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes