Seeking A game as good as 'Good Girl Gone Bad' with more depravity and male MC

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So I recently discovered there was a lot more to these kinda games than just CoC and boring VNs with few choices, due to stumbling across a random reddit where people were talking about a bunch, and it eventually led me to this site... and from that list of the games one that I played stood out as the best by far. That was 'Good Girl Gone Bad' ... I really liked how much more choices seemed to matter than any other visual novel I'd played, how different characters stories would branch with each other, the level of stuff you could do (spiking a girls drink to get her to fuck her father, turning your friends into drug addicted sluts, gangbangs, etc), the art was great too - especially as there were no silly giant tits. Buuuuut, I didn't get to see most of the content until I looked up a walkthroughs as I was trying to avoid any dude romance... Iris for example you can only get it on with if you're fucking her father then have a threesome with them and I had little inclination to fuck some old man.

Some other games I've played to maybe give you an idea of what I mean:

Corruption of Champions ... I'm not into furry stuff, but I liked the level of messed up you can do, mindbreaking things and defuring them and forced encounters and stuff. I'd rather not have a fully text game but here it worked in it's favour as I could pretend everyone was human and with more realistic figures.
CoC2/TiTS - Same as the above, but incomplete and I prefer the fantasy setting over the space one.
Liliths Throne - Seemed a bit like CoC, but incomplete, with kinda stale sex encounters, but much better customisation and options and things, so hopefully once the frame work is built on it'd be better.
Summertime Saga - Way too much trivial running around, way too little sex, not nearly dark enough, but it was well polished.
Kobold Adventure - Really short and I didn't like the structure nor how it kinda forced me along rather than letting me go where I would like, and again had the furry stuff going on.
Monstergirl quest - Played it ages ago but looking back it was terrible, you only got sex scenes if you lost and the MC and demon girl were annoying as hell.
Monster Girl Dreams - I've only played it a real little but it's not looking promising so far....
False Hero - I liked the mother line and that you've got her sex tape so power over her and can slowly pervert her and hopefully eventually cuck her boyfriend, but the rest of the characters were eeeh, and it's unfinished so nothing great actually happens with the mother.
Saya no Uta - This is pretty typical of how VNs seem to be to me, it was real boring ... I guess it was decently messed up, but very few choices and paths and yeah ... so wouldn't want anything like that, it feels completely different sort of a game like GGGB but they're both classed as VNs so that makes things hard... SoU was more like a book with an occasional picture, GGGB felt like an actual game.

So what I'd ideally like, if even any game like this exists, but if it does I suppose you fine folk would know:
-Male MC, or an option to be one.
-Nothing is too extreme or dark... I want forced encounters, incest, gangbangs, drugging people, snuff isn't off the table... mainly I'd like my character to corrupt and force their will on others and see how far they can be pushed and what kinda terrible things can be achieved.
-Humans with realistic bodies, as I said not really into the furry thing, nor oversized boobs.
-Lots of intertwining choices and stories and stuff (I was still finding new stuff after 6+ playthroughs of GGGB)... it should feel like a game not a book.
-Some art, GGGB nails the art, I don't need stuff to be animated or 3D, and I'd rather take a text game with the above than something boring and vanilla but ideally it'd have art.
-Ideally complete or near complete, I'd rather get stuck into something rather than come back to it in drops and drabs when I've forgotten the characters... but feel free to recommend ones that aren't and if the worst comes to the worst I can just check back on it in a year or whatever.

Hopefully that gives a good explanation of where I'm at. Thanks to anyone that bothered to read all that

Reactions: Jameyboi and Frent