Seeking A game like the following

Ntoytia

Jan 5, 2022
Hello,

I am searching for games like Corruption, Alexias Return, Cosy Cafe, White Russian, Milfylicious, Nympho Tamer or Restore her Career.

These are kinda different but also kinda alike if you know what I mean, I definetly want the MC (preferably a male MC) to absolutely dominate the (other) females. Many different kinks would be good too (except NTR and feet, its not all too bad if there is feet content though) this is not mandatory though.

Thank you all in advance.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hello,

I am searching for games like Corruption, Alexias Return, Cosy Cafe, White Russian, Milfylicious, Nympho Tamer or Restore her Career.

These are kinda different but also kinda alike if you know what I mean, I definetly want the MC (preferably a male MC) to absolutely dominate the (other) females. Many different kinks would be good too (except NTR and feet, its not all too bad if there is feet content though) this is not mandatory though.

Thank you all in advance.
If you do not mind playing as a male MC of a different race (e.g., Goblin), Princess in the Tower has the option to allow you as the male Goblin to tame the princess in the tower and engage in male-dom-themed activities with her.

IIRC, Grandma's House also provides this type of maledom on multiple FMCs as well..... :coffee:

You can also check out Raptus if you are into the "rapey" kind of violent MC personality. There is "optional" feet content that can be disabled.